loosing it at Bar25

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

meva
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by meva »

Okay, okay! On one hand it's good to see how delightful smoking a cigarette can be. On the other hand I think it's a shame that we film everything that passes by, especially when people try to party their party. I think it's sick and those people should be banned from parties. Berlin is one of those place where places like Bar25, Klub der Visionaere and Berghain/Panoramabar can exist because of its liberal character. People should be aware that if these rural, excentric, unique places will be targetted by paparazzi like this, they abandon themselves. Stop ruin your own musiqueculture!
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

yeah it's not really cool for her that something like that was shot AND put on youtube. I mean, i have a few vids of myself being drunk and its funny between us, but public, that's rude. That said, I still think it's cute still because she just looks like shes tripping hard. I guess she took acid or 2CB - you get to see wild things then :lol:
Coog
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coog »

Makes me uneasy.
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

stevësto wrote:
stevësto wrote:all she was doing was looking at her boyfriend. her boyfriend was probably doing something weird or trying to tell her something and she's like "wtf?" she keeps looking at him as he comes around and crouches down next to her.

my girlfriend LOVES her pants though, wants to know where she can get a pair like that.
nevermind. just watched it again. she's fucked thats for sure. still want the pants.
american apparel.
S.D.L
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by S.D.L »

You all think she really is on something and that's why she's doing that? She's knows there's a camera on her, all for the attention..
Michael^Heaven
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re:

Post by Michael^Heaven »

S.D.L wrote:You all think she really is on something and that's why she's doing that? She's knows there's a camera on her, all for the attention..
"So knives out
Cook him up
Squash his head
Put him in the pot "-jz
S.D.L
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by S.D.L »

:roll:

She has no drug symptoms what so ever. At least not what she's trying to accomplish with her fake ass tripping.
elzian
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by elzian »

can u reupload????