Post by Anonym »

Great mix...
Where where where am I? Who who am I?
Funkhunt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Funkhunt »

58 - franck roger - klubhead

Playlist is not going to fall from the sky, more likely to fall from everywhere :)

And regarding to the constant secrecy deal in mixes ids, just a though about it:
We do not play in the same club, we do not compete against each other, we will not loose anything just because we have a fair amount of records in common, we cannot replicate mixes from others as playing records has a lot more things going on besides RECORDS, we do not play for the same crowd, and they will not remember what tunes the previous dj's played (unless is a comercial hit)
So, only if you imagine a club where we all play and when you are playing the crowd is composed by other dj's, the id's secrecy nonsense would actually make sense :)

the only reason why one should not id a track is:
Because you are looking for that record, and it rarelly shows up to sell so you dont want to raise the head count in the hunt.
The downside of ids in some records is that the price in second hand goes up as more people want to buy it but if you already have the record, that will obviously be a good thing.
Its all in our head, as in reality no one is harmed, only the true music lovers that battle with themselves everyday if they should or should not buy records for 50 to 100 euros/pounds are affected.
Vallemieke
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Vallemieke »

thanks for Cassy!! love her style...
Music fills my heart with joy.

http://www.last.fm/user/Valderhopsasa
Creditcard
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Creditcard »

27 - Chris Carrier - Suburbia
antonio_pt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by antonio_pt »

francisco, that's kinda getting old. you'd better stfu :lol:
Funkhunt wrote:58 - franck roger - klubhead

Playlist is not going to fall from the sky, more likely to fall from everywhere :)

And regarding to the constant secrecy deal in mixes ids, just a though about it:
We do not play in the same club, we do not compete against each other, we will not loose anything just because we have a fair amount of records in common, we cannot replicate mixes from others as playing records has a lot more things going on besides RECORDS, we do not play for the same crowd, and they will not remember what tunes the previous dj's played (unless is a comercial hit)
So, only if you imagine a club where we all play and when you are playing the crowd is composed by other dj's, the id's secrecy nonsense would actually make sense :)

the only reason why one should not id a track is:
Because you are looking for that record, and it rarelly shows up to sell so you dont want to raise the head count in the hunt.
The downside of ids in some records is that the price in second hand goes up as more people want to buy it but if you already have the record, that will obviously be a good thing.
Its all in our head, as in reality no one is harmed, only the true music lovers that battle with themselves everyday if they should or should not buy records for 50 to 100 euros/pounds are affected.
Funkhunt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Funkhunt »

I stfu it but really doesnt matter much, it's only for our own perspective and position in "the scene" as none is loosing anything.
Anyway, i heard better from Cassy :)
antonio_pt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by antonio_pt »

Funkhunt wrote:I stfu it but really doesnt matter much, it's only for our own perspective and position in "the scene" as none is loosing anything.
Anyway, i heard better from Cassy :)
who's hiding information? hmm?? let's hunt the bastards down!
ctadamian
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by ctadamian »

130 - Matthias Tanzmann - Hotel Sapporo (Petre Inspirescu Remix)