Opuswerk-Neu

- music
Adrian Kiliszek
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Adrian Kiliszek »

Quite different stuff than before. Less melody more groovy.
Your track 'Oma' was killer for me!!!
This one is good balanced. Everything work good together but track need more variation. Track with bassline like a main sound form start to end should have more variation in percussion line. Like the moment from 4.47 - start really interesting but i have wait to long for it.

That just my opinion. Structure of track is personal style of every producer.
I just like staff where percussion is changing all the time.
like said before everything sound good but this track is to monotonous for me.
Opuswerk
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Opuswerk »

I hear you about the monotony, but this is a track that aims to be more in the vain of the studio 1. It's also a tentative to avoid doing huge buildups and such and instead focus on the loopiness of it, while still keeping it interesting. Maybe it needs some more smaller edits.... But then it might not be really minimal anymore.... Will try it

We got another one a bit like oma coming btw. Might post it here when it's a bit more advanced.
Opuswerk is now Hendrik van Boetzelaer
Links / Latest News : https://linktr.ee/opuswerk

www.soundcloud.com/opuswerk
www.instagram.com/opuswerk
t-roy
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by t-roy »

Opuswerk wrote:I hear you about the monotony, but this is a track that aims to be more in the vain of the studio 1. It's also a tentative to avoid doing huge buildups and such and instead focus on the loopiness of it, while still keeping it interesting. Maybe it needs some more smaller edits.... But then it might not be really minimal anymore.... Will try it
Why oh why must it be minimal?? Who cares?? Let it go and just make good music!! and btw the name minimal must not even be said in the same breath as music.. It's not worthy to be called music!
The Hague scenery..
Sonny-
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Sonny- »

lol
Opuswerk
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Opuswerk »

t-roy wrote:
Opuswerk wrote:I hear you about the monotony, but this is a track that aims to be more in the vain of the studio 1. It's also a tentative to avoid doing huge buildups and such and instead focus on the loopiness of it, while still keeping it interesting. Maybe it needs some more smaller edits.... But then it might not be really minimal anymore.... Will try it
Why oh why must it be minimal?? Who cares?? Let it go and just make good music!! and btw the name minimal must not even be said in the same breath as music.. It's not worthy to be called music!
I guess i should refer to our approach to being minimal rather than our music to be minimal. To me all 4x4 music is techno....
What we are asking the members of this forum is :do you think it's good music ? and what do you think could be done to it to improve it. knowing we want to approach it in a minimalistic way. :D
Opuswerk is now Hendrik van Boetzelaer
Links / Latest News : https://linktr.ee/opuswerk

www.soundcloud.com/opuswerk
www.instagram.com/opuswerk