[TPT023] Gary Beck 'Drifting EP'

- wax
Perc Trax
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[TPT023] Gary Beck 'Drifting EP'

Post by Perc Trax »

Out today on vinyl and at Beatport. Big release for Perc Trax with some great feedback...see below.

www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/332276-01.htm

http://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/cont ... /perc_trax

Gary Beck 'Drifting'
Perc Trax - TPT023

A1) Drifting (Original Mix)
A2) Drifting (Harvey Mckay Remix
B1) Drifting (Perc Remix)
B2) Numb
Digital Only) Drifting (Perc Dub)

James Holden (Border Community) ‘Thanks for that Ali. SIRENS! I like. Slow is a good tempo too..’

Carl Cox (Worldwide) ‘Perc Trax delivers again. Love the original but the mixes here are all first class.’

Ellen Alien (B-Pitch) 'Numb is a mega burner for big floors'

John Selway (Drumcode) 'Drifting is awesome. And the Harvey McKay remix is psycho.'

Jennifer Cardini (Crosstown Rebels) 'I will play Drifting!'

Danny Tenaglia (NYC) 'Nice :)'

Lee Burridge (Tyrant/Fabric) 'I'm going to give Numb a try. It's a little tougher than I play (as I'm a bit of a girl) but let's scare a few people for a change.'

Technasia (Sino/Technasia) 'Just a quick note to tell you that you have my full support for the orginal track. Heavy rotation :) Keep 'em comin'

Par Grindvik (Spectral/Drumcode) 'I love the original mix of 'Drifting'

Stacey Pullen Transmat (Detroit) 'Drifting: good listening music for the home. my fav is the Harvey Mckay mix, perfect primetime track.'

Arnaud Rebotini (Blackstrobe) 'I really like this records! Original mix sounds good.'

Jesse Somfay (Archipel/Traum Schallpletten) 'Gary Beck is an artist I've always got my ears open for. This release is another shining example of why that is so. As always with Perc Trax, everything is quality and gives my head a super heavy rinsing.'

Cari Lekebusch (Drumcode) 'Hey nice one, the track called Numb is getting launched. Field test in Cologne and Basel went top nice'.

Ashley Beedle (Xpress 2/Skint) 'A solid ep. Standout track for me is Drifting. Feeling slow techno!'

Xpansul 'Hey man. Loving the remixes, will play for sure! :)'

Dave Martin (Technique/Immigrant 'The Perc Dub is Immense! Powerful stuff, like it - Thanks'

Laurent Garnier (F-Comm) 'I will play the Harvey McKay Remix'

Kyle Geiger (Drumcode) 'Ali....holy crap these tracks are bombs....namely the original and your remix....total peak time madness on the original. I think i'll likely start my set tomorrow with yours. Thanks for breathing hope back into techno :)'

Alex Flitsch (Connaisseur Recordings) 'The original of 'Drifting' is my fav on this release...'

Mijk Van Dijk (Microglobe) 'Numb" is my favourite, a tough groover that kicks like a mule.'

Thomas Demey (Contexterrior) 'A strong release from Gary again, sounds huge my fav is the Perc Remix will play it thx'

Joachim Spieth (Kompakt) 'FULL SUPPORT.'

Akufen 'Drifting is interesting.'

Brendon Moeller 'Beatpharmacy/Wave 'Drifting' is stellar! Deep and psychedelic. The other tracks make for some nice big room DJ tools.'

Jorge Savoretti (Esperanza) 'I like the original version of Drifting, a very interesting track!'

Philip Sherburne (Pitchfork) 'My picks of the batch: Drifting original: Hell yes, we need more tracks this tempo. Harvey McKay remix: Killer tension in a Radio Slave/Eeprom stylee, but still hella smooth.'

Deepgroove (Klang) 'Wicked tune - have you got a photo of Gary - I'll do a review for M8 :-)

Matt Xavier (Railyard Recordings) 'Drifting is beautiful! Nice selection, especially for this release. Reminds me of old Detroit trance, remember when they used to make "trance" in Detroit? Oh how sinful. Ooooo, Harvey McKay...how nice. I see you've been hanging out in big clubs these days. Such a monster sound, don't hold back those delays, let them ride as that background loops holds the song in hypnosis. Full support! Hey Ali, I dig your remix and get the vibe, just not for me this time around, going with Harvey's mix instead. Numb is definitely massive. Peak time music for real! I'll give this a spin on Friday night at Compression, expecting solid results.'

Cari Lekebusch (Drumcode) ‘Niceness! That Numb track and Harvey’s remix of Drifting is just my flavour TX, I’ll launch these at the weekend no doubt BOOM!’

Patrick Skoog (Algaric/Drumcode) ‘It’s all good, but Numb is pretty awesome. Cheers from Berlin.’

George Issakiddis (Republic Of Desire/Output) ‘The track is absolutely fantastic!!! I just love it!!!’

Markantonio (Analytictrail) ‘Thanks for the promo. I like so much all the EP! But my special preference I go for the track "Numb" as well I will play also the Perc Dub Mix’ and the ‘Harvey McKay Remix’
full support.’

Chloe Thevenin (Kill The DJ) 'Gary Beck - Drifting (Original Mix): excellent track, YES.'

Dave Mothersole (MOS Radio) 'I'm not keen on everything here, but the original mix of 'Drifting' is great. proper psychedelic techno - bang up my street.'

Alland Byallo Liebe Detail( Dirtybird) 'I really like the orginal of Drifting. Nice obscure house gem.'

Chris Fortier 'I love the vibe of drifting original and really like the Harvey Mckay Remix.'

Tommy Four Seven (Shooting Elvis) 'Awesome release again! Numb kick ass on the dance floor! Also loving the Harvey mix! Nice one!'

Davide Squillace (Ovum) 'Big Open Air time!'
Tim Green (Dirtybird)'I love Gary Beck a lot! Have been playing a lot of his stuff. Numb is really great also. Definitely play this out! Cheers!'

Alecs Marta (Kickboxer) 'Harvey McKay Remix' & 'Numb' are my favourites, good stuff!'

Andy Graham (Sei A/Droido) 'The ever progressing Gary Beck. Harvey's remix is solid as is Numb. All top stuff.'

Benna Schneider (Harry Klein) 'Great release - love the original tracks from Gary Beck. I also loved his older releases and still play some of them. nice nice :)'

Eduard Hartter (Afrilounge) 'Numb' is floorbomb I will play it!'

M8 Review by Deepgroove
Gary Beck 'Drifting' - Perc Trax
‘Perc are up to their usual shenanigans this month, seeking out and serving up to freshest slices of steamy underground techno with aplomb. Label boss Ali Wells has the ability to discover some of the most twisted eerie music we get to hear and it's a testament to the labels sound that you know instantly when you hear on of their tracks. On this release we have a conglomeration of sinister synths, deranged breakdowns and skippy, funked up drums. Harvey McKay provides a fine remix which has been a massive after hours favourite for us and Perc himself serves up a dub that will get them marching to the beat of this different drum.’ M8/M8
infizero
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by infizero »

nice one ! :)

T E C H N O

:shock:
sleazerec
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by sleazerec »

great ep! :D