8ball
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by 8ball »

boring
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

I'm really feelin the first track, as well as Jorgito's track.. duno about the others..
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

anizz wrote:they got my full respect as well , just cant get behind thats it.
At the end of the day they are a business. Cant really blame them for wanting to make money. If I had a chance to make more money to support my family etc.. I know I would do it.
jorgeds
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jorgeds »

::BLM:: wrote:
At the end of the day they are a business. Cant really blame them for wanting to make money. If I had a chance to make more money to support my family etc.. I know I would do it.
Word! a lot of people back in the days use to complain that this scene wasn't big enough, but I think that even if u don't share the artistic approach behind all these projects, this creates more opportunities for all of us (even for the ones who aren't involved in the project) to play more and make a living out of what we love, MUSIC!

best
J
mike wall
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mike wall »

psyk for me
http://www.mikewall.de
http://www.myspace.com/wallbrother

If PAcmAN hAd Affected mIke As A kId
he’d be rUNNINg AroUNd IN dArk rooms,
mUNchINg PIlls ANd lIsteNINg to
rePetItIve mUsIc...

MIKE WALL
DER HUT / SLEAZE / ON AND ON / VARIANZ / SMALLROOM / PlusEIns
anozer
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by anozer »

Minus is putting upfront some good artists, like the idea of supporting new/not very well known artists !
The role of a label is also to discover, support new artists, not only famous one.
phiorio
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by phiorio »

jorgeds wrote:
::BLM:: wrote:
Word! a lot of people back in the days use to complain that this scene wasn't big enough, but I think that even if u don't share the artistic approach behind all these projects, this creates more opportunities for all of us (even for the ones who aren't involved in the project) to play more and make a living out of what we love, MUSIC!

best
J
indeed, I don't understand all the fuss about M-nus licencing these tracks and selling them. If they were signed by other labels they'd be on sale anyway sooner or later. Besides that it gives all these new artists a great chance to get recognised as they are all coming out on M-nus in a way.
Just because the mix is free it doesn't mean that all the tracks have to be available free as well and it's probably not what all the astists involved would have wanted in the first place.
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by upekah »

well , indeed its a good promotional way for them , didnt think about that before

diggin Savorettis Track and "psyk"
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.