What's your BEST buy?

- ask away
upekah
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: hd650

Post by upekah »

ashish wrote:i just got a pair of sennheisers dh650's yesterday, iv always used crappy £20 headphones until yesterday.Never again i will go back to using anything like em again. The sound on the hd650's are so amazing, i was up till 3 am last night going through my music collection and experiencing them on the hd650's knowing i had to be up for work at 5.30am.
Id so recomend the hd650's
keep it not that loud for your ears :)) they ll thank you :)
plaster wrote:you can't be a leader if are a follower.
nicktem
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by nicktem »

krk vxt6s
Octopi
-------------------------------------
ashish
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Re: hd650

Post by ashish »

anizz wrote:
ashish wrote:i just got a pair of sennheisers dh650's yesterday, iv always used crappy £20 headphones until yesterday.Never again i will go back to using anything like em again. The sound on the hd650's are so amazing, i was up till 3 am last night going through my music collection and experiencing them on the hd650's knowing i had to be up for work at 5.30am.
Id so recomend the hd650's
keep it not that loud for your ears :)) they ll thank you :)

cheers dude!! its hard not to though
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE wrote:
s.k. wrote:a floating floor and double walls.

just finishing the whole thing up... now i can safely kill people here without anyone hearing sht outside my room.. :twisted:
Do you know of any info on this dude, i need to do the same thing (my neighbours called the police the other day, im going to kill them like) lol

I am also a carpenter at wkends so i can do it all myself...
What time was it mate when you were playing music? It's not illegal to play music, and there is nothing the police can do. If anything it's to do with the council.
MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE »

::BLM:: wrote:
MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE wrote:
s.k. wrote:a floating floor and double walls.

just finishing the whole thing up... now i can safely kill people here without anyone hearing sht outside my room.. :twisted:
Do you know of any info on this dude, i need to do the same thing (my neighbours called the police the other day, im going to kill them like) lol

I am also a carpenter at wkends so i can do it all myself...
What time was it mate when you were playing music? It's not illegal to play music, and there is nothing the police can do. If anything it's to do with the council.
It was 12.30am or something like that; they kind of gave me a warning which i acknowledged, then they went on their way.

Its true that its the council who pass nuisance orders, but disturbing the peace in severe circumstance can be a matter for the police, dependiong on your interpretation of the law.

They've moved out now anyway, thank god....
nicogrubert
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by nicogrubert »

1. FL Studio
2. UAD-1 + all plugins
3. AKG 240 DF headphones
4. The beer I am currently drinking while I make a new track. ;-)
lcvl
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by lcvl »

Probably my G2 Engine. For 400 Euros second-hand it came with an old PC laptop for the software editor.
Latest purchases: Audiotechnica ATH-M50 headphones and Olympus LS10 handheld recorder.
Dubby music & free samples http://leocavallo.bandcamp.com
Harrison
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Harrison »

defo my Xone:92 Rotary

i love it.