catalogue : Supplement Facts 10

format: 12"inch+ wav +mp3

release date :3 nov 08

Tracklist : A1-Jaffa Night
B1-Happy birthday
C1-Train of toughts.

Distribution :News

INFO
French producer, David K has done it again. After releasing his debut tracks on Freak 'n Chic back in 2004, other tracks were soon to follow on some of the most prestigious labels around such as Cocoon Recordings, Harhouse & Tsuba. Consistent with the recent 'Rue Montmarte' on Supplement Facts David K has presented us with the perfect suite. His latest EP on Supplement Facts is composed of 3 tracks, whereby David K takes us on an emotional, creative and intimate tour of his life experiences.

A1- Train of Thought (6'51")
One would like to have visualised the thoughts inside David's head when he composed this sweeping, deep and vibrant track. The first few seconds reveal an elegant beat, simple yet surprisingly efficient which gets one's foot stomping. He entices us on a short ride, unaware of the destination. Then, slowly and intentionally,
he introduces his thoughts one after another in an intriguing manner, taking us with his whirling, swirling sounds on an epic journey, leaving us dizzy yet exhilarated at the next stop. Did we leave earth?

A2- Happy Birthday (7'06")
Memories of last summer's grooving daylight parties, sunshine and happy times come flooding back at the very first notes of David K's 'Happy Birthday'. These emotions are seemly fitting to the title as it was gift for Guy Gerber's last birthday. Seemingly uncomplicated at the start, he filters in an underlying funky baseline revealing a complete new unsuspected dimension which will appeal to any dance floor. Neatly interwoven tribal housey rhythms with sublime breaks bring us to a peak we never imagined at the onset.

B- Jaffa Night (9'42")
While in Jaffa, a town close to Tel Aviv, David K fell in love with the very emotional track 'Unfulfilled' from the album 'Late Bloomers'. On his return he felt a compelling need to offer a tribute to Guy Gerber and 'Jaffa Night' was born. Vibrant, complex, there is no doubt as to its dance dynamics and no questions can be asked as to its dance floor efficiency once one gets drift of the party crowd atmosphere subtly embedded between the melodies. This is a striking example of David K's depth and dance floor mastery.

www.supplementfacts-records.com
www.myspace.com/supplementfacts
www.myspace.com/davidkblog

[/code]

DJ REACTIONS….

Carl Craig – "Like them! Can I get WAV files please?" (Sent)
Sasha – "Jaffa Night is my vibe!"

Layo Paskin – "Train Of Thought is great… will play it often."
Josh Wink – "Good EP. I will play Jaffa Night out the most of the 3. Then Happy Birthday is a nice jacking tool to use as well."
Basti Schwarz – (Tiefschwarz) – "I like Jaffa Night…"
Luciano – "I LOVE Jaffa Night. Funky stuff, will play!"
Spirit Catcher – "Happy Birthday is for me! Perfect for warming up!"
Sebbo – "Deep and dirty house tracks, like them all!"
Eduard Hartter – (Afrilounge) – "Very nice release!"
Craig Morrison – (Silicone Soul) – "Just a follow up reaction – to say how much I'm loving these tracks – they have a real unique quality and were storming over the weekend – will continue support."

Michel De Hey – "Nice DJ tool, like the groove of Happy Birthday."
Tiger Stripes – "Train of Thought is hot!"

Chris Fortier – "Awesome tech groove. Train of Thought and Jaffa Night will get heavy plays from me."

Tom Novy – "Love this! Train of Thought."

Dave Mothersole – (Ministry Radio) – "Nice tracks. Train of Thought is my fave here. Really good, like the groove and arrangement."
Phillipp Jung – (MANDY) – ""Really like Happy Birthday."

Marco Resmann – (Phage/Luna City Express) – "All in all a great EP! Full support!"
Break 3000 – (Dirt Crew) – "This is above excellent !!! all tracks are winners :) David K is on top of things here.... will play and play and play!"

James Flavour – (Dirt Crew) – "Superb EP!"

Laurent Garnier – "Will definitely play Train of Thought and Jaffa Night!"
Jimpster – "What a killer ep! Loving all three tracks but train of thought and jaffa night pip it for me. Quality!"

Rocco – "Happy Birthday, underground stompin house production!"

Paul Woolford – "Happy Birthday really works well for me, a very useful DJ tool."
Varoslav – "GREAT GREAT ep… I play it a lot!"

Prins Thomas – "Happy Birthday will sound great at minus 6!"

Behrouz – "David K did it again, he is on fire! Really like the Train Of Thought!"
Anthony Collins – "happy Birthday is good for me."

Smokin Jo – "Happy Birthday is doing it for me."

Davide Squillace – "Excellent!!! Love it!"

Nick Warren – "Diggin all of these!"

Joel Mull – "David K's stuff is always funky. Been playing a lot of his stuff. This release is top stuff. Can't wait to play out!"

Guy J – "Like the Jaffa Night!"

2000 and One – "Happy Birthday is a really funky groover. Full support from me!"
Funk D'Void – "Wow this really works great for me, superb tracks that I will use for a long time."

Craig Morrison – "Really feeling Jaffa Night too, very strong release."

Christian Smith – "WICKED. Proper modern house the way I like it!!! Will get lots of play from me!"

Ivan Smagghe – "Train Of Thought, this is a big BIG record…!"

Luca Bacchetti – "Excellent!!!!! Amazing…. Train of Thought!"

Agnes – "Lovely vibe on Happy Birthday…. That's the one for me!"
Troy Pierce – "Happy Birthday is good for me."

Martin Eyerer – "Jaffa Night is my pick."

Kiki – "Yeah, will definitely play Jaffa Night and Happy Birthday is surely very effective too…."

Jose Maria Ramon – (Ibiza Global Radio) – "This can be one of the favourite tracks of this ends of summer… sure play fantastic!"
Steve Parry – (Juice FM UK) – "Train of Thought is superb!"

Tom Wax – (You FM Germany) – "Great housey tunes by David! Train Of Thought the pick."
Thilo Schneider – (Groove Magazine Germany) – "Downloaded and will consider for review."
Agus Arbol – (DJ Magazine Spain) – "A
Phillipp Jung – (MANDY) – ""Really like Happy Birthday."
Marco Resmann – (Phage/Luna City Express) – "All in all a great EP! Full support!"
Break 3000 – (Dirt Crew) – "This is above excellent !!! all tracks are winners :) David K is on top of things here.... will play and play and play!"
James Flavour – (Dirt Crew) – "Superb EP!"

Laurent Garnier – "Will definitely play Train of Thought and Jaffa Night!"
Jimpster – "What a killer ep! Loving all three tracks but train of thought and jaffa night pip it for me. Quality!"

Rocco – "Happy Birthday, underground stompin house production!"
Paul Woolford – "Happy Birthday really works well for me, a very useful DJ tool."
Varoslav – "GREAT GREAT ep… I play it a lot!"

Prins Thomas – "Happy Birthday will sound great at minus 6!"
Behrouz – "David K did it again, he is on fire! Really like the Train Of Thought!"

Anthony Collins – "happy Birthday is good for me."

Smokin Jo – "Happy Birthday is doing it for me."

Davide Squillace – "Excellent!!! Love it!"

Nick Warren – "Diggin all of these!"

Joel Mull – "David K's stuff is always funky. Been playing a lot of his stuff. This release is top stuff. Can't wait to play out!"
Guy J – "Like the Jaffa Night!"

2000 and One – "Happy Birthday is a really funky groover. Full support from me!"
Funk D'Void – "Wow this really works great for me, superb tracks that I will use for a long time."

Craig Morrison – "Really feeling Jaffa Night too, very strong release."
Christian Smith – "WICKED. Proper modern house the way I like it!!! Will get lots of play from me!"

Ivan Smagghe – "Train Of Thought, this is a big BIG record…!"
Luca Bacchetti – "Excellent!!!!! Amazing…. Train of Thought!"
Agnes – "Lovely vibe on Happy Birthday…. That's the one for me!"
Troy Pierce – "Happy Birthday is good for me."

Martin Eyerer – "Jaffa Night is my pick."

Kiki – "Yeah, will definitely play Jaffa Night and Happy Birthday is surely very effective too…."

Jose Maria Ramon – (Ibiza Global Radio) – "This can be one of the favourite tracks of this ends of summer… sure play fantastic!"
Steve Parry – (Juice FM UK) – "Train of Thought is superb!"
Tom Wax – (You FM Germany) – "Great housey tunes by David! Train Of Thought the pick."

Thilo Schneider – (Groove Magazine Germany) – "Downloaded and will consider for review."

Agus Arbol – (DJ Magazine Spain) – "Another rocking release from Supplement Facts!"

DJ REACTIONS – OTHER…..

Adam Beyer – "Great record, not exactly what I play but never the less very enjoyable. Will dance!"

STAY TUNED....COMING NEXT... on Supplement Facts...Guy Gerber new release!!
loki33
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by loki33 »

samples ?
Coyu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coyu »

The three tunes are nice! Deep and warm vibes :)
Jetaime Rec
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Jetaime Rec »

David did it again !! pure dope !! full full support !!!