[Mowar002] Lee Holman - Travelling ep

- wax
dsat
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

[Mowar002] Lee Holman - Travelling ep

Post by dsat »

Lee Holman from Wexford Ireland already recorded for fine labels such as Ferox and Nightvision and delivers a brilliant deep techno 4-tracker on Mowar, on a nice transparent red limited edition vinyl. The ep starts with intoxicatingly rolling beats and a sexy build-up of dancefloor madness. ‘Depart’ makes the dancefloor take off at full speed! ‘Transit’ then takes us back at cruising speed with a groovy infectious little melody that slowly finds its way in our braincells and sends all the right signals to keep our bodies moving to those beats! ‘Arrival’ hits hard with jacking beats, dbx-style, but builds up to layers of stabbing pads and gripping bass sounds, the perfect crescendo to peak-time techno delight! This will leave you wanting for more! The ep ends in a stripped and bleepy track called ‘Return’, which will pierce through your mind like an alien virus and will have you admitted to a mental institution in no time.

prelisten:

Depart
Transit
Arrival
Return

Laurent Garnier (F-Comm): Depart and Transit are the 2 tracks for me. Will definitely play.
Dan Curtin (Metamorphic, Tuning Spork): 4 excellent tracks with an interesting concept, almost like a mini album. They really do tell a story and with some imagination you can go along on the journey with Lee. Solid production and a variety of styles make this a versatile EP for different club and listening situations.
Russ Gabriel (Ferox, Mobilee, Sestra): A great EP! Thanks. Really love the fact that Lee has his own sound and goes against the grain of everything else I hear at the moment.
Djinxx (Mezzotinto): Good Analog Trip
Tom Churchill (Headspace, Emoticon): Thanks for sending the tracks! Really nice stuff - I've been enjoying Lee's EP on Ferox and this is some of his best yet I think. Quality techno - I'll definitely be playing it and spreading the word.
Angel Molina (Minifunk, Sonar): My biggest support to the detroitish ‘Depart’ and the obsessive ‘Return’, top tracks in my sets from now on! Thanks!
Xpansul (Plus 8, Disco De Latas): The tracks are great man, specially loving Transit and Arrival. Will play this one for sure!
Hakim Murphy (Metamorphic): Depart is my favorite one on this release. The toms are banging, I can't resists songs with toms that go boom! "Depart" is a retro track with contemporary principles. Listen and perceive the bang...
Tony Blunt (Thump Electroniks, Decoder): I love Lee Holman stuff… full support from me mate!
Fabrice Lig (Versatile, Melodika): I love the track "Depart"! Excellent! Full Support

Relevant url’s
http://www.myspace.com/mowar
http://www.mowar.be
http://www.myspace.com/leeholman

vinyl release date: October 20, red vinyls 300 copies
digital: somewhere in November...

Distributed by Rubadub (http://www.rubadub.co.uk)

By the way, 001 is now also available digitally. Beatport will have it soon.
dsat
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dsat »

thomasjaldemark
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by thomasjaldemark »

love this one also, mowar is the sh!t!
'gameover'
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by 'gameover' »

yeap.
dsat
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dsat »

dsat
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dsat »

dsat
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dsat »

for the digital folks, it's out there in beatport, whatpeopleplay etc
Coyu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coyu »

Good luck with the label Franco! You deserve it mate! ;)