mnml mmbr

Post by Eloquent »

i really like the stuff from Omen and especially the Label Tectonic

really cool , dont like that stuff with congas that much tho
masterpiece
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by masterpiece »

indeed skull disco artists very nice too ...and about the point red kite mentioned....when i first heard that one it reminds me eastern musics..

.......ricardo mixed blood on my hands before ......they have smth similar in music vision i think.....not so so so close to each other but .... anyway........in vinyl also torsten s (aka t++ ) mix very succesful ..... yeah it can be seem like kindda house stuff... but not house music ...
qsmd
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by qsmd »

Sphere42 wrote:Also be sure to check producer who calls himself "2562"

well, i know, that's one of strangest names ever :)

but his stuff his is so moving, and full of energy! He it's like some kind of dubstep-house combination, and i love it :)
Don't know if you knew this already, but he produces under 'A Made Up Sound' house on labels as Philpot and Subsolo.

2562 is the zip code of his home-base in the Netherlands if i remember well.

Stuff like Shackleton: Appleblim, Geiom, Ikonika, Kode9, Martyn, Pangaea, Peverelist, Pinch, Ramadanman, Scuba. They'll like to play also different stuff in their sets. Martyn has a Detroit background, I heard Ramadanman & Appleblim play house, Pinch making the crossover, Geiom doing a ambient set,...

Cheers
Barry Gaj
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Barry Gaj »

Oosh ya beezer
dave_essex
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dave_essex »

one of my fave producers at the mo love the middle eastern styles and his unique sound, his set from sonar last year sounded amazing.
b-ran
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by b-ran »

Red Kite wrote:Hmm, Shackleton isn't much of Dubstep to me. Especially "Death is not Final", that definately a house tune, there's not much dubstep in it. I mean I love his music, I just wonder if Dubstep is really what you are looking for.
still kinda slow to be "house" haha, you cant play that sh!t for people to dance to.

nobody is on shackletons level. the way his music sounds so empty yet so full is mind-bending...his music really takes me to somewhere else...
dave_essex
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dave_essex »

ive never heard nething like it b4 it's so deep!
untitled_rain_demo1
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by untitled_rain_demo1 »

qsmd wrote: Stuff like Shackleton: Appleblim, Geiom, Ikonika, Kode9, Martyn, Pangaea, Peverelist, Pinch, Ramadanman, Scuba. They'll like to play also different stuff in their sets. Martyn has a Detroit background, I heard Ramadanman & Appleblim play house, Pinch making the crossover, Geiom doing a ambient set,...
can you tell me what shackleton and artists like martyn or ikonika have in common