Elia!!!

flower113
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Elia!!!

Post by flower113 »

:shock: Just discoverd this producer! Please, if people can relate to this artist or know of other artist that bring pumping minimal thunder that can relate. Please respond or post comment.....
flower113
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by flower113 »

P.S.-----"Hands" is the sound that takes me there...Best track by this producer. check it out...
stefanovidalidj
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by stefanovidalidj »

He's an italian producer from the italo business crew.... Italo Business is a very good italian techno label... The heads are dandy&ugo and Piatto. Soon Elia will open a new label together with alberto di mario, cardo and another guy that i don't remember. Chek also alberto and cardo, they make awesome music.

In nord italy techno and minimal scene a lot of artist plays pumping track like elia's tracks...

If you want to hear some dj set from italo business crew go to www.italobusiness.com
flower113
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by flower113 »

what other labels or artist out there are focusing on a deep aggressive pumping minimal sound??
stefanovidalidj
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by stefanovidalidj »

Check logickal music or logikal music and eklero records on beatport... You can also search something in stereo seven or stereo seven plus but this label cover a wide variety of genres, from electro to techno...
You can also check: Piatto, Dandy&Ugo, Fabio Giannelli, Uto Karem, Vladimir Acic. Orange&Klaus, Umek...
They are all People and labels around italo business, but i don't konow other labels that aren't around italo that have this pumping sound!
vanos
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by vanos »

^ good post )
btw regarding stereo 7. stereo seven = prog house etc. stereo seven plus = banging minimal

italo business da best :shock:

for groovy banging mnml I recommend you start with the following:

autist, stereo seven plus, mystika records, piso records, novakane, 303 lovers etc.

and follwoing artists:

autistic, piatto, kanio, microdinamic, cardo, bismark, ahmet sendil, andrea roma, vlsdimir acic, format b, levan, ji-fi, g. riedatz, simone cristini, alberto fracasso, leeks, federico milani, mini mode etc.

Good luck
alexx.wolfe
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by alexx.wolfe »

http://www.myspace.com/alexxwolfe

http://www.myspace.com/suigenerizrecords

IF YOU WANT TO RECEIVE FREE SONGS AND UPDATED NEWSLETTER FROM OUR RECORD LABEL, JUST GO TO OUR MYSPACE PAGE AND SUBSCRIBE TO OR NEWSLETTER