[Cupido Records] Michele Faneschi - You Ok

- wax
clettoarrighi
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by clettoarrighi »

is simple .. your remix did not sell anything ..

Infact but that's not a subject to discuss here

not muddy the work of many people.. stranamente pay and directs many label....minimouse - the flame recordings - old sail - panormus - sfr and many other label...
(Cromate Rec-The Flame Rec-Elektrotribe-Cupido-Autist-Metrarecords)

www.myspace.com/cupidorec
alexx.wolfe
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by alexx.wolfe »

clettoarrighi wrote:is simple .. your remix did not sell anything ..

Infact but that's not a subject to discuss here

not muddy the work of many people.. stranamente pay and directs many label....minimouse - the flame recordings - old sail - panormus - sfr and many other label...
Ok..........I can believe that my remix did not selled a thing...but if you all get payed...why is the A&R of monofase rec the one who says that he never received a thing from stranament and never made a payment?

and now that we are here...do you remember CUPIDO VINYL ? WHERE YOU FAKED TO DO VINYL AND HAD PHEK AND ANOTHER WELL KNOWN ARTISTS so people would sign you?

do you know my last release on MONOFASE? it's on beatport without my permission...MONOFASE WITCH IS A SUBLABEL OF STRANAMENT TOLD THEM TO DELETE IT AND STRANAMENT DONT WANTS TO DO IT..but it's ok...you wont catch me again..

do you know the NUMBER OF CATALOG OF THE LAST RELEASE OF STRANEMNT? it's more or less [S938] ALMOST 1000!!! 1000 RELEASES of unmastered music and most of all are crap crap crap! the MARKET IS FULL OF CRAP and you have done your job releasing sh!t. Foolling the artists and fooling the buyers.

from time to times come a unkown artist ASKING TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO RELEASED ON STRANAMENT MUSIC DO SOMETHING TOGETHER TO STOP THIS....

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED! THANK GOD I'M NOT ITALIAN...BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU ALL THE ITALIANS HAVE TO CARRY A STUPID STEREOTYPE.

All the digital stores that you are in should know about this and manyyyy other things that you do.
alexx.wolfe
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by alexx.wolfe »

and I'm talking about all of stranemnt music labels. because they are so many that I dont know everyone...
clettoarrighi
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by clettoarrighi »

i'am not a&r of monofase ....

the cupido vinyl is not have my a&r but mr lodetti .. this question
I have this question already settled with those who had to settle..

repeat SPEAK FOR YOURSELF

i'am italian thanks god...italy style forever in the world...
(Cromate Rec-The Flame Rec-Elektrotribe-Cupido-Autist-Metrarecords)

www.myspace.com/cupidorec
Jamesventuri
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Jamesventuri »

Lol, mr lodetti... good times
------>>>>hey everybody : Im a fcking pedophile faggot

http://www.myspace.com/djjamesventuriofficial
Jamesventuri
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Jamesventuri »

alexx.wolfe wrote: 1000 RELEASES of unmastered music and most of all are crap crap crap! the MARKET IS FULL OF CRAP and you have done your job releasing sht.
So, true , italy's reputation goes well down the drain due to the massive amounts of crap that many labels release....was talking about this some days ago with some well renowned artists in barcelona, and we all agree distributors should do something about it -FAST-

Gummo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Gummo »

Jamesventuri wrote: So, true , italy's reputation goes well down the drain due to the massive amounts of crap that many labels release....was talking about this some days ago with some well renowned artists in barcelona, and we all agree distributors should do something about it -FAST-
That's bullshit, I only and exclusively listen to tracks with white noise percussions, a lot of really fast toms and dull and repetitive arpeggio swings. Oh, and everything has to be strictly in 4/4 and C major... and of course I can't listen to anything but seventh chords.

Viva l'italia!
Jamesventuri
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Jamesventuri »

Gummo wrote:
Jamesventuri wrote: So, true , italy's reputation goes well down the drain due to the massive amounts of crap that many labels release....was talking about this some days ago with some well renowned artists in barcelona, and we all agree distributors should do something about it -FAST-
That's bullshit, I only and exclusively listen to tracks with white noise percussions, a lot of really fast toms and dull and repetitive arpeggio swings. Oh, and everything has to be strictly in 4/4 and C major... and of course I can't listen to anything but seventh chords.

Viva l'italia!
You forgot it must all be unmastered,with melodies photocopied from logic 8's midi pools,with samples from the archipel sample packs and with big nice delay designer presets on its hi hats... and oh yes, if they do master it it must have a l2 waves plugin maxed out at random on the master

ahhaahah