[SGZ01] ZENTEX - BLUE EP ( label first vinyl )

- wax
alexx.wolfe
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

[SGZ01] ZENTEX - BLUE EP ( label first vinyl )

Post by alexx.wolfe »

『ZENTEX - BLUE EP』

Sui Generiz is a Portugal based sub-label of Absolut Freak Records with a techno and minimal oriented policy, run by Alexx Wolfe with the support of Frederic De Carvalho ( AF owner ).
This is our best release till now! The first release of Sui Generiz is an EP that will, for sure, suit a lot of electronic music lovers with very different tastes because of its quality, beauty and versatility. Blue EP is its name.
On the A side we have two real pieces of art from the well known artist, Zentex. The first song, that gives the name to the EP, Blue, is a wonderful dissertation through the deepest paths of music. A beautiful trip to your mind. Orbitalia, the second song is more punchy and has a very powerful feeling with its strong chords and magical piano.
On the B side, First we have a remix from the Belgian producer, Ji-Fi. He had already released on some great record labels, but was his last record that needs more attention, released on AFU ltd, his Dark Knight EP reached the tops on vinyl stores and is supported by big names on the scene. Ji-Fi strikes again. His remix to Blue has a very unique feeling because of its emptiness, but don't underestimate it. This one is that rare cases that you listen it the first time and the groove seems to become vicious! Last but not least, Alexx Wolfe, the guy behind the label, shows you what he is capable to do... To balance the things a little bit, this young portuguese producer have made a very powerful remix that will fit perfectly in the peak time hour on every dancefloor!

But lets let the artist speaks from himself...
Zentex wrote:This release may well be the deepest and the most emotional I’ve done, quite suitable for these grey autumn days when we’re all looking for some warmth to our lives.
On the opening track, “Blue”, as the name suggests, the mood is set to melancholic. The track opens by some clicks sprinkled over cut-up vocal samples after which lush strings and longing melodies take over and make the track grow into a somewhat orchestral piece.
The second cut, “Orbitalia”, is a pretty deep tech-house affair that grows off some punchy beats and dubby chords before unleashing the emotional piano lines that follow the track to its full length.
SGZ01 - Zentex - Blue Ep:

A1- Blue ( Original Mix )
A2- Orbitalia ( Original Mix )
B1- Blue ( Ji-Fi Remix )
B2- Blue ( Alexx Wolfe Remix )

http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/340090-01.htm

http://www.nuloop.com/fr/vinyl-records/

http://www.deejay.de/ZENTEX-BLUE-EP-SGZ01__353924

Hope you like it!

http://www.myspace.com/suigenerizrecords
Last edited by alexx.wolfe on Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:39 pm, edited 5 times in total.
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

Blue and Orbitalia are nice, laidback stuff.
The 2 remixes are this kind of hysteric minimal stuff that I don't like...

Good luck with the release.
sabrianno
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sabrianno »

support from me on alexx wolfe remix real bomb
but the rest is also ok!

good luck bro
rogeriomartins
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by rogeriomartins »

Blue Original Mix is my pick. Good luck with the release mate, great package overall.
Dr Ogatto
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Dr Ogatto »

very nice this first EP! a1 and b2 for me.

full support guys!!! 8)
alexx.wolfe
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by alexx.wolfe »

Thank you guys for the support!! :D

Blue Original is really a masterpiece of art...I'm in love few time now ehehe

@ Bateman : I understand what you need...for me my remix is not...hum...art...but I needed to do it like that to keep the balance of the EP. I want to make a concept for this label..and in each release I want that it has different styles so it will fit more kinds of people tastes...
subotic
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by subotic »

nice release Alex
originals for me, especially Orbitalia,loving this one
Rasmus Hedlund
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Rasmus Hedlund »

i like the original mix of blue best, with it's deep groove and soft pads. the alexx wolfe remix is also great! gonna be a great release for sure! support!