Faderfox Controllers

- ask away
Der geile Ami
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Der geile Ami »

go for the bitstream. with a free 3rd party app (bomes midi translator), you can use hte joystick to navigate and even trigger clips. I accidentally deleted what i did to achieve this, but tis not difficult to get back. The same way the faderfox has a built in template, you can program your own, but the bitstream is open for customizing.
freeeeeee
livecollective
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by livecollective »

+10 for bitstream...

But then again, Senor R, I feel like we have paraded this piece of equipment around enough and not many people have listened, plus I don't want everyone using one :).

<horde>
laza
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by laza »

isnt it kinda heavy`?
hydrogen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by hydrogen »

whats so good about the bitstream anyway? other than your preset editor? how are the faders and pots?
------------------------------------------------------
http://soundcloud.com/kirkwoodwest
Edward_Molton
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Edward_Molton »

livecollective wrote:+10 for bitstream...

+ 20 for bitstream
wtf
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by wtf »

hydrogen wrote:whats so good about the bitstream anyway?
the fact that it's made in china? that's where the best elektrikal gadgets come from.
livecollective
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by livecollective »

hydrogen wrote:whats so good about the bitstream anyway?
Its real piece of gear, not a toy. Sliders and Pots are durable and realistic.
wtf wrote:the fact that it's made in china? that's where the best elektrikal gadgets come from.
You sound fucking retarded.

all in all, its wasting breath talking about it on here, half the KIDS on here just want the easiest, cheapest thing they can get their hands on so they can be the NEW SUPERSTAR DJ OMGZ!11!!!!!!
isaaclevy
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re: Faderfox Controllers

Post by isaaclevy »

hydrogen wrote:
Eloquent wrote:Hey Guys ,

Does anyone have experience with Faderfox Controllers? And if yes can anyone appreciate one for using with traktor/ableton.. , there are specific controllers designed for ableton/traktor but maybe there are other controllers fitting better.

www.faderfox.com
i have one the LX1. I love the size. its amazing. however, it will probably never get the other models. I've seen them in person, but the faders and knobs have all the same problems your standard midi controllers have. The pots all feel shitty and not like a real dj mixer. So unless your looking for something superportable and midi then i'd get a uc33 or a behringer controller. Which are cheap and easily replaceable.
why is this uc 33e discontinued? and i see is is one of the more used controllers..