myspace download...

- open
michielwijnen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

myspace download...

Post by michielwijnen »

Hi everyone,

I have picked up something about a site where you can give in any myspace link and their you can download every track that's on the persons myspace page...

anyone heared more about this? :roll:

Disturbing news anyway...
Zinthek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Zinthek »

You can stream and record them too so it doesn't really make that big of a difference.
michielwijnen
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by michielwijnen »

Zinthek wrote:You can stream and record them too so it doesn't really make that big of a difference.
myeah that's true..., but still, what has the world become to :)
Harrison
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Harrison »

yeah tracks can be ripped easily but the quality is shocking, i dont know how anybody could even contemplate it anyway.
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: myspace download...

Post by vermi »

michielwijnen wrote:Hi everyone,

I have picked up something about a site where you can give in any myspace link and their you can download every track that's on the persons myspace page...

anyone heared more about this? :roll:

Disturbing news anyway...
think myspaces' way of handling this has been great. before the player streamed the tracks in the same quality that the user uploaded them into, but now it's low-quality streams. (64kbps if i'm not wrong - at least that's what i remember reading a year ago or so).
Eloquent
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Eloquent »

i actually tried this on the band website of a friend of mine with his agree..

its useless because you can record a track via mobile in the club and the quality is much better than this.

i also saw Alexi Delano & Camea not uploading the whole tracks but samples! its actually a cool idea
Hugues31
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Hugues31 »

Eloquent wrote:i also saw Alexi Delano & Camea not uploading the whole tracks but samples! its actually a cool idea
Lots of people do that... It s a good way to protect the whole track ! But there is too many illegals way to get a track... So i think that whatever you can do, you ll never succeed to protect a track...
SHAP
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by SHAP »

You can even record tracks with Real player...Quality is 96 kbps.
But who cares? Doesn't matter if someone ripps it or listen on the internet...you can't play it anyway with that quality-