vocal manipulatiion software??

- ask away
chemicalconsciousness
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by chemicalconsciousness »

was using the filter delay and grain delay, and was getting a kind of whispery
effect on the vocals with the filter delay barely offset, after replacing the filter delay with the resonator :) made the vocal a little deeper and got rid of some unneccesary noise.
"just make more channels with the same vocal pitched in a different way than put some flanger here and there..." sounds like really good advice and am going trying that now, i reckon if i change the volume grid to 1/32, slice it up and change pitch on a few differint channels i could possibly get the kind of glitchy sound im after, mabe even a bit of bit reduction and saturation on some of the slices. I want the vocal to be still understandable, but really messed up. Nospin i figuired out my recording quality problem, i think anyway, am using a leem sf-600 microphone which is a bit of an antique. By further muffling the microphone with a tea-towel i can get rid of alot of unwanted noise. Its a heap of scrap but im not recording vocals for the eurovision or anything so...
Thanks for all the advice, will post up and let ye know how i get on using multipile channels >chemicalconsciousness :green:
This life is for living