Ibiza tips

- open
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

i go on saturday. yeah dc10 does get quite packed around 8 o clock. what times does cocoon close at this year. dont tell me its 6 :shock:
Lunkey
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Lunkey »

grace anxiety wrote:i go on saturday. yeah dc10 does get quite packed around 8 o clock. what times does cocoon close at this year. dont tell me its 6 :shock:
yep 6am. I think we are going to skip cocoon all together - enjoy DC10, relax a little, then go to the afterparty on Tuesday. I was at cocoon closing 2 years ago and it was waaaaaaay overpacked and the cover was something like 60 euros. And 10 euros for a beer!

Anybody know what time DC10 is open till? Is 2:30am right?
slickrick
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by slickrick »

Lunkey wrote:
grace anxiety wrote:i go on saturday. yeah dc10 does get quite packed around 8 o clock. what times does cocoon close at this year. dont tell me its 6 :shock:
yep 6am. I think we are going to skip cocoon all together - enjoy DC10, relax a little, then go to the afterparty on Tuesday. I was at cocoon closing 2 years ago and it was waaaaaaay overpacked and the cover was something like 60 euros. And 10 euros for a beer!

Anybody know what time DC10 is open till? Is 2:30am right?
you know there are no afterparty's this year...... :(
Elektric Salsa
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

Lunkey wrote:cover was something like 60 euros. And 10 euros for a beer!
that's exactly why I couldn't give a toss about Ibiza. Especially when they start rambling about how the government is killing the scene, I can't help but think "you already raped and plundered everyone in the scene with your ridicilous prices to begin with". Greedy bastards. :|
Most of the problems there are exactly because of people wanting to cash in on something good, and next thing you know a lot of people who don't belong there come over with their fat wallets and stupid village-disco-mentality, and everything goes to sh!t, and the 'scene' is the real loser in this story. That's not a Ibiza-exclusive thing unfortunately, it happens everywhere where something emerges that people can market and cash in on.

The island is beautiful though... just like neighbor Mallorca.
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

*sorry, delete this post*
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

6am!! i was hoping it would end at noon lol. the weather isnt looking to great either.
isa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by isa »

yeah the weather has been crap this past 3 days, raining, no sun, etc.. :cry: :cry:
manzatour
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by manzatour »

isa wrote:yeah the weather has been crap this past 3 days, raining, no sun, etc.. :cry: :cry:
And the rest?...