mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

matthew jonson is playin electric city beginning of october
chemicalconsciousness
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by chemicalconsciousness »

Fair play lads was'nt expecting much feedback to be honest, good to see this scene is growing in Ireland. Will be making it up to electric underground at some stage soon, sisters wed coming up in 2 weeks...... she's off to oz for 6 months and renting out her her house in clonsilla, so all sh!t aside how big is the minimal scene in Dublin? Im unemployed at the moment but have this house to move into if i want.... putting all my time into the minimal now and reckon i'll have some fairly good sets soon if i put my mind into it......but is it all contract work up there or whats the story?? :?:
This life is for living
djreagen
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by djreagen »

hey

i played a couple of times in dublin, at the POD club. I really loved dublin. Great people and pretty good crowd. Techno is really kinda upcoming there i think. But its becoming more and more
warren888k
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by warren888k »

there has always been a fairly decent techno scene in dublin for years, used to always travel up from cork to see dj's play.

cork used to be a house city but that has gradually changed over the past few years and now has a decent techno scene, kevin gorman played a few weeks back and charles siegling(technasia) is coming next month.

its up to the locla dj's to provide most of the minimal though.