[Archipel] 009 | Gyges - Thinly Veiled As Music...

- free art
paulkeeley
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by paulkeeley »

the between heartbeats cd release night was great. loads of fun. jesse rocked the night bigtime. was a pleasure to get my freak on before the man of the hour hit the wheels of steel...

happy to hear all y'all dig the darkness that is gyges. i find i have a lot more freedom with this alias as opposed to the more limited pk stuff. a nice balance to have as a producer, to be sure.

keep it unreal,

paul.
gillsans
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by gillsans »

gillsans wrote:Im familiar with his music for sure. Im looking forward to checking out the new release on Archipel as well ill check out Panospria.

Thanks for the info.

Who are the others from Victoria?
I guess the reason I ask is our music scene is a little slow in Victoria and I wanted to know who to keep an eye out for?
Keepin' the beats deep in the groove bunker
kh4n
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by kh4n »

We've had Ruairi Lazers out there for a long time already... he does live IDM/Jungle on a hybrid kit of acoustic and v-drums. He is also the best in the bizz when it comes to intelligent lighting and projections. He'll be rockin out at Shambhala Festival this weekend, doing a live set as well as lighting on the Village stage.

Also this month Foal and Nuthre call Victoria their new home. Nuthre has plenty of music on our site and he will totally rock the jazz scene there while he completes his masters in composition at UVic. As for Foal, we have a sublime 4 tracker in the pipeline from him, should be out next month. If you're curious about his sound I highly recommend that you check out his debut release on Nishi called Re:construction. It's deep and delicious... he's also very into drone and metal.

Victoria is super cool, I was there in May hanging out for a few weeks and would like to spend more time out there. Very hip and connected scene, lots of activity. Damn this vast country, I guess I'll have to move out west eventually! :D
PANOSPRIA >> Home Page :: Twitter :: YouTube :: Facebook :: SoundCloud :: Vimeo
plaster
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by plaster »

damnit, someone pay me a ticket to canada!

:D
Drop the idea of becoming someone else, because you are already a masterpiece.