- open
sammeeparis
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Stockholm scene

Post by sammeeparis »

hey folks,

Going to Stockholm,
never been there, any recommendations?? clubs, parties, anyone here from there i can get in touch??

thanks,
s
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

Check PM!
My Best Friend
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by My Best Friend »

http://www.myspace.com/noahgibsonmusic

"It’s all about the music. No stories around, nothing that takes away the attention. Pure techno." - Marcel Dettmann
Magnus Molin
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Magnus Molin »

My Best Friend wrote:www.theofficestockholm.se
Coolt, skickade in ansökan om infomail :)
m.g.
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by m.g. »

i'm in sthlm too, 3-6 oct, not my first visit there but maybe someone can recommend anything in those days ?
is esque closed ? their webpage is down...
doff
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by doff »

yes ,please more information about the events in sthlm.what about cocktail club??what is the best club right now??thanks a lot
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

At the moment the club scene is a bit weak since Esque closed before the summer. There are club nights from time to time with good bookings, on the 10/10 Richie Hawtin and Gaiser are playing for example. It's at Berns, one of the most wellknown and big places in the city.
Cocktail Club as it is known closed for good over 1 year ago, Esque took its place for a while. Cocktail Club is nothing special noways, some House night and boring people.
What is more interesting is that the underground scene is realy booming, almost every weekend there is a good party. We have Mihalis Safras playing at our underground party next weekend, and we also have Pascal Feos booked for late october.

If you are coming to Stockholm just get in contact with me and i direct you to the right places and partys!
doff
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by doff »

thank you so much Markus.Do you know some website where we can see the party agenda??