fck THE RAIN

- open
Atheory
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Atheory »

ah its not been the worst summer on record. loads of hot days.

@original poster, "whens global warming gonna kick in"

i think it wont get hotter in the uk with global warming, it would just mean more erratic weather, and "less traditional seasons". maybe it has kicked in already. its hard to know, so many conflicting opinions about it.
Dragonsand
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Dragonsand »

Bad weather + depressive landscape = north of France

I think it's one of the worst place on Earth for this :lol:
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

Dragonsand wrote:Bad weather + depressive landscape = north of France

hehe, indeed... it's always weird when we cross the border to the Nord Pas de Calais: we once drove to the eurotunnel from Bruges and as soon as we entered france we had rain, snow, hailstorm and again rain... And this was MAY btw, I mean, who expects this just before summer :)

As soon as we were in Britain the sun was shining (strangely enough, the sun always shines when we're in Britain, what's that about).
nowayback
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by nowayback »

too much sun here. 37 celsius today. fed up. where is the rain, mr. september? :?
i can remember when the air was clean and sex was dirty.
http://prop4g4nd4.com
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

People in the north complaining about its cold, people in the south complaining abou the heat. Finding the perfect spot with good weather is kinda hard in Europe.
I like both summer and fall, fall is my favourite time of the year. And its nothing more beatiuful than a cold and sunny day in the winter when we have got alot of snow. Sadly we dont get real winters here anymore. Last "winter" we had like 3-4 days with snow. the rest was just late fall weather, foggy, rainy and some days even spring temperatures. For me its sick to have +12 in the winters, but that happening with the global warming.
When i was a kid there was 3-4 months with real winter. Alot of snow! Now.. we hardly even have a winter anymore. Good in some way, but its bad in another!
On the news the other day they said this summer was "avarage" with sun hours for Sweden, but it had almost the dubbel amounth of rain than a avarage summer. Pretty strange! Warmer weather year around, but more rain.
DJ L'embrouille
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by DJ L'embrouille »

Dragonsand wrote:Bad weather + depressive landscape = north of France

hey, hey, i'm from britanny, have to say there is some truth in it. three years without more than three consecutive sunny day ! crazy, isn't it ?
Harrison
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Harrison »

weather has been so bad recently, summer never really happened in the UK...

hate moaning about it though because ive lived here all my life so i should be used to it!
Michael^Heaven
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Re:

Post by Michael^Heaven »

I can always send you some of our hurricanes! :P
"So knives out
Cook him up
Squash his head
Put him in the pot "-jz