Member Track DJ Mix Contest! ^^ Track Intake Thread

- music
Shepherd_of_Anu
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Member Track DJ Mix Contest! ^^ Track Intake Thread

Post by Shepherd_of_Anu »

A few weeks ago I downloaded a few member tracks and mixed them into a set for fun and they sounded pretty good. This gave me the idea to start a member track mix contest on mnml.nl

The concept of this project is simple - members put up their tracks and DJs download them and mix it up then post their mixes to mnml.nl.

I am not sure a formal judging process will be required for this event or perhaps we can leave it to the people to decide. Either way its a good way for everyone to get their producing and djing noticed by others.

If you are interested in offering your tracks for the mix then please PM me and I will arrange a transfer of the tracks. I will compile a zip or rar file of mp3's for prospective DJs to download and mix up.

DJ's. when you have your mixes ready make a post with a link to the place they are hosted and a well ordered tracklist to accompanying it.

I am not a admin on this forum or anything, I just thought this would be a cool thing to do. The only downside is that it cuts out vinyl only dj's... sorry! :(

PM me your Instant Messenger name or send me a link to the location that you are hosting the track from. When the compilation is ready a new thead will be started for the distribution of the compiled zip/rar.

- Shepherd of Anu