Deep House Mix: I Always Think Of You (Hello Goodbye)

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

sma
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Deep House Mix: I Always Think Of You (Hello Goodbye)

Post by sma »

Hey guys!

Recorded a new mix a couple of days ago. It includes mainly deep house cuts, with some pretty recent and some older stuff in it from the likes of Moodymann, Brothers Vibe, Kerri Chandler, Cassy and Sascha Dive. Even though the tempo is quite slow, I wanted to go for a dancy mix that works very well in bedroom, too. You can download the mix, called "I Always Think Of You (Hello Goodbye)", here or alternatively via Rapidshare here.

Here's the complete tracklist:

01 MMS, Untitled (A) (Philpot)
02 Prosumer & Murat Tepeli, Turn Around (Dub) (Ostgut Ton)
03 Cassy, Idle Blues (Cassy)
04 JC Freaks, The Rock (Wandering)
05 Moodymann, I Can't Kick This Feeling When It Hits (KDJ)
06 Sascha Dive, Deep In Rhythm (Deep Vibes Recordings)
07 MyMy, Everybody's Talkin (Playhouse)
08 tobias., Below Houston (Logistic Records)
09 Round One, I'm Your Brother (Chicago's Twisted Mix) (Main Street Records)
10 Brothers' Vibe, Step Into It (Mixx Records)
11 Kerri Chandler, Wiat 6502 (Deeply Rooted House)
12 Portable, Release (Perlon)
13 A Guy Called Gerald, Moon Jelly (Perlon)
14 James Teej, I'm Human Now (Cassy Remix) (Connect Four Records)
15 Prosumer & Murat Tepeli, Serenity (Soundstream's Dusty Machine Mix) (Ostgut Ton)
edeltuner87
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by edeltuner87 »

hey mate already listened to your first mix. for me it was one of the best mixes this year. this tracklist looks also dope will download....
strange
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by strange »

ok, i'm a bit confused here... i've listened to this mix and no where in it is Prosumer & Murat Tepeli's 'Turn Around (Dub)' or brothers vibe - 'step into it' or Moodymann's 'I Can't Kick This Feeling When It Hits' or any number of other tracks in this tracklisting... are you SURE you've posted the right tracklisting for this mix?? i don't think you have unless you're playing some severly edited or remixed versions of these tracks...
sma
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sma »

strange wrote:ok, i'm a bit confused here... i've listened to this mix and no where in it is Prosumer & Murat Tepeli's 'Turn Around (Dub)' or brothers vibe - 'step into it' or Moodymann's 'I Can't Kick This Feeling When It Hits' or any number of other tracks in this tracklisting... are you SURE you've posted the right tracklisting for this mix?? i don't think you have unless you're playing some severly edited or remixed versions of these tracks...
Strange, I don't know what happened: I just re-checked both links and the tracklisting I provided and everything works just fine on my end. Tracklisting is correct with the tracks in correct order and I also included the right links. I looped several of the tracks to make the transitions smoother, but that's it. No more editing than that.
strange
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by strange »

hmmm ok, well then... guess i'm going def in my old age lol
i'll go back and listen again... maybe i just missed them the first time around but the "what'am i gonna do...gonna do...gonna do... i can't kick this feeling when it hits" vocal is kinda hard to miss and i KNOW i didn't here it in the mix anywhere so... oh well, it's a good mix none the less! :-)
sma
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by sma »

Hm, weird, really, cause I checked everything twice now. Are you sure you listened to the right file? Or is there anybody else who may have this strange problem? And yes, the fantastic vocals on the Moodymann track are almost impossible to miss. :) It starts at around minute 20:00, by the way. ;)
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re: Deep House Mix: I Always Think Of You (Hello Goodbye)

Post by John Clees »

sma wrote:Moodymann, I Can't Kick This Feeling When It Hits (KDJ)
heard it loud and clear

21:20 min - I Can't Kick This Feeling When It Hits .

:)
Last edited by John Clees on Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
strange
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by strange »

nah, the track playing at 21:20 of this mix is some deep house number with the vocal that says "the passion..." at around the 21:50 mark... no moodymann there... the set i'm listening to is labled 'i am always reminded of you' and it's by sma... that IS the right mix isn't it?? i DLed it from the first link provided which i believe was a Zshare link... i'll try downloading it with the raidshare link and see if it's any different... this is VERY strange (no pun intended)