What's happening to Fabric??

- open
Robot Criminal
mnml moderator
mnml moderator

Post by Robot Criminal »

vermi wrote:
ec50 wrote:
PsyTox wrote:That's what we need: a lab making the early nineties MDMA again :lol:
:idea:

missed the early 90's mdma - but sounds great. your place or mine D.?
mikrodots?;)
oh noes plz (-) :lol:
Image we are all atomic and subatomic particles and we are all wireless...
zirk
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by zirk »

i've been to fabric recently with me mates and i got mixed feelings about the place.
the soundsystem was amazing, probably the best i've ever heard (dancefloor #1).
the place itself is great but the crowd... you can barely dance there being pushed by other people all the time. not good.
also the music was a bit disappointing for me. i was expecting minimal techno not "minimal" house which was played there most of the night. only dan bell made me smile but one hour is not enough. jay haze made me bored and all the guys before them played some kind of housy mnml. it was a bit better on the 2nd dancefloor but the crowd there was also terrible. if not the so called "vip room" which was less crowded, i wouldn't wait there to listen to dbx.
with that bunch of idiots only coming there to show their new clothes and see some birds and not because of the music being played there, i don't think i'll be going there again. even the best line up can't help when there is no groove.
it is a pity to see that a place which such a potential went so commercial.
inesb
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by inesb »

PsyTox wrote: But yeah, maybe too much coke and bad e indeed. That's what we need: a lab making the early nineties MDMA again :lol:
don't know the early 90s but definitely the late century chemistry.
and maybe that nice crowd and not the desperate wannabes we find today.