hawtin-luciano-korach live tag set @ 2500 club - [detroit]

collection of sets posted by John Clees.

Moderator: John Clees

riskee
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by riskee »

anyone know 1.15 and 1.53 from part one?
xel81
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by xel81 »

Cool seeing these sets back up. I remember I really liked the first part, especially the funky, techy house tracks (mostly from the hands of Luciano I guess) that are dropped in this part.

I've been dying to know the names of these tracks since I first heard this set. So now this set is up again I'll grab this opportunity to ask you guys. Who can help me ID'ing the tracks in pt. 1 @ '52, '55, '60, '84, '103? Any help would be welcome.

@ riskee. The track @ 1.53 from pt. 1 is Stefan Goldmann on Perlon.

Thanks,

XeL
riskee
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by riskee »

xel81,

i checked the two things goldmann has on perlon and it was none of them. even checked some things in ovum from that time and nothing.

the track i'm talking about is just after ferrer & sydenham inc. - timbuktu (pan-african electro dub).. really energetic with a noticeable breakdown.

seems to be the end of one of these guys sets since after it comes a german female vocal and the style changes.

anybody else got a clue?
xel81
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by xel81 »

riskee wrote:xel81,

i checked the two things goldmann has on perlon and it was none of them. even checked some things in ovum from that time and nothing.

the track i'm talking about is just after ferrer & sydenham inc. - timbuktu (pan-african electro dub).. really energetic with a noticeable breakdown.

seems to be the end of one of these guys sets since after it comes a german female vocal and the style changes.

anybody else got a clue?
:oops: , sorry mate, got mixed up with the time scale. I thought you were talking about the track @ 153 min. Any clues for the requests I made? C'mon guys, your help would be very welcome; I would love to know these tracks.

Peace,

XeL
riskee
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by riskee »

xel81 wrote: :oops: , sorry mate, got mixed up with the time scale. I thought you were talking about the track @ 153 min.
no prob.. just to clear it up it's 1hr53m.

no idea about your id's, sorry about that.
audiofunktion
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by audiofunktion »

Does anyone have any clue what the vocal track is @ 1:44 part one?!?! i love that sound....
MANIKCHILE
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by MANIKCHILE »

great beats!
thanks john for superb 6 hrs
John Clees
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by John Clees »

MANIKCHILE wrote:great beats!
thanks john for superb 6 hrs
very welcome - I'm glad this moment can be shared..

it was truly something very special..

:)