[R&S] Radio Slave - Eyes Wide Open

- wax
Thomas D and Jack Thomas
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Thomas D and Jack Thomas »

the hairy brain wrote:I really hope they haven't made a mistake by making a come back.

these two tracks are average at best. nothing like what i expect from this great label.
Obviously you're welcome to your own opinions about the new release, but don't forget that R&S has released a lot of terrible music in the past as well.
antonio_pt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by antonio_pt »

Thomas D and Jack Thomas wrote:
the hairy brain wrote:I really hope they haven't made a mistake by making a come back.

these two tracks are average at best. nothing like what i expect from this great label.
Obviously you're welcome to your own opinions about the new release, but don't forget that R&S has released a lot of terrible music in the past as well.
very true. i do think that 'incognito' totally fits r&s. awesome tune.
the hairy brain
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by the hairy brain »

Thomas D and Jack Thomas wrote:

I don't think there is a label in existence which has such an extensive back catalogue which hasn't released the odd bad track, my point is, thats not how people remember r&s.

This track is just plain average and if they continue like this then I don't see it having a positive affect on the r&s name. (similar thing is going on with harthouse - although I'm well aware it's different people behind the label now).
fader
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by fader »

hmm, don't like this one at all, sorry

also upcoming on R&S in the near future: boys noize (no, really)
Tundra
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Tundra »

both tracks are awesome awesome awesome !

and "Eyes Wide Open" goes along really well with "D.P.O.M.B." by the Innervisions guys! Try it.