Post by matthiasmeyer »

(Liebe*Detail 023) Matthias Meyer / Stimming - Tout Va Bien / The Anger
Release Date: 16.06.2008

A-Side: Matthias Meyer - Tout Va Bien
http://www.wordandsound.de/play/playtra ... 5&track=a1

B-Side: Stimming - The Anger
http://www.wordandsound.de/play/playtra ... 5&track=b1

or: http://www.myspace.com/liebedetail

Hamburg resident and rising star Matthias Meyer has already released two huge tracks on Liebe*Detail, which gained him much praise from both the media and Dj world. After a long break he’s back with his long awaited follow up. Now its time for him to show off the more psychedelic edge of his sonic adventures with the aerated and deeply spaced ‘Tout Va Bien’. An immaculate, streaming introduction draws us far into the tunnels of Meyers’s percussive world, with long, drawn out passages freezing time and working the reduced groove into a seratonin-heavy oblivion. Don’t miss it! Fellow Hamburger Martin Stimming has developed quite an armoury of hits in the past year, showing off his unique jazzy and classically inspired floor-burning sound as one of the central artists on the acclaimed Diynamic label. ‘The Anger’ is an exclusive gem, which builds up an expertly crafted club arrangement, full of teasing peaks and twisted drum breaks, amounting to a dramatic and unforgettable ’string quartet’ climax. A true hybrid of house, techno, disco and soul, its another reason to keep a careful ear open and catch the detail as it flies freely and in abundance!

2000 and one (Intacto): “both sides truely the BOMB!!! very good job guys thanx alot! gr, dylan”

Adultnapper Audiomatique: “As usual, both sides destroy. Love it. Thanks liebe detail. never disappoint.”

D\'julz (Pokerflat): “both sides are superb, will chart”

Giles Smith DJ MAG (UK): “Liebe Detail releases are always cut above other modern minimal labels with just a lil bit more soul and groove. This is evident here with these tracks. ”

James Flavour (Dirt Crew): “yeah...the label never disappoints me! ”

Karotte (CocoonGreat Stuff): “a seite toll, b seite was für ein bassmonster. eijeijei. full support.”

Layo: “like both sides”

Nick Curly(Cecille, 8bit): “ Der neue Matthias Meyer Track gefällt mir sehr gut. Spiel ich auf alle fälle! ”

Patrick Bateman (TICTACTOE): “For this release I'm all over the Matthias Meyer track, really really nice! Also the Stimming track is cool, but I'm not 100% sure about, will try it out though. But 100% support from me on this release.”

Reboot (cadenza, below): “ sehr starke produktion! schön groovig und percussiv.. ”

Sebbo (desolat, liebe*detail): “ sehr geile nummer gefällt mir richtig gut werde ich heute abend gleich spielen ”

Sebo K (Mobilee): “another great release on liebe*detail ! not sure yet but i think i prefer the mathias meyer track. grüsse nach hamburg.”

Shinedoe (Intacto): “Full support, both track are very nice thx s”

Slam (soma): “ Thanks Matthias Meyer its a great track. one of my favorites on our new mix album ”

Yannick (Trickski): “ killer + killer. the matthias meyer track is my favorite on this ep, but only by a slight little bit. great ep, will defo chart the mm track.”
masone
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by masone »

anger is so huge, i just crapped my pants. :shock:
Pedro Bucarelli
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Pedro Bucarelli »

the both tracks are very good but Matthias Meyer's track is the one for me, superb track!
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

played both tracks last night at bar 13 rooftop here in nyc, and worked great !
masone
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by masone »

out now @ beatport
varoslav
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by varoslav »

love the mathias meyer track.
realy cool to play .
big one!+++