[DMRV1] Depeche Mode - the sinner in me rmx

- wax
daniel lyons
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by daniel lyons »

uebl wrote:i don't think it's anything special. but i don't like most depeche mode remixes at all; leave 'em alone, their music is good enough from my point of view. remixe(r)s just do worse..

imo you are so wrong - i think this track is far better then the original ..

but you are right about the remixes of depeche mode..
of the ones I´ve heard I only like this one by Ricardo and the Timo Maas remix of "Enjoy The Silence"
Rochey
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rochey »

Just bought my copy :wink: 8)
Stan
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Stan »

Like it just for listening to it, not for playing it myself. In my opinion it is just not a dancefloor track.
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

Have bought it, but I really don't understand the hype about this track. I think it's just an okay track, not much more than that.
Donnie
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Donnie »

finally got my hands on a copy... after a long wait .... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm (aaaaah the memories) ... to sweet .... i just love the lyrics ... dark and moody ... on these nice (rather happy) minimal bleeps and beats ... perfect !
Fonque
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Fonque »

interesting fact: I recently recognized that 'lobos took the typical Claves sequence the song starts with straight out of "Thousand finger man" by Candido...
"What is underground? Dig a fucking hole and stick your head in it."

http://www.myspace.com/mrfonk

"yeah, vinyl is real! all these cd's and downloads are bullshit, they aint real."
Leighton Ashcroft
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

resolved wrote:I'd wager that anyone who thinks this sucks or is overrated probably hasn't heard it out
Indeed. When I first heared it I totally didn't like it, until one day I was going nuts on a track at some party and to my suprise, it was that remix.
But I guess that's often the case with Villa's stuff: needs a loud and clear sound system to fully unleash the secrets.