I have a studio :)

- ask away
kristofason
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by kristofason »

i could do with something away from my bedroom and the internet so i could really crack on with the job in hand instead of pissin about...
Jack Rock
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Jack Rock »

I have a separate room in our apartment. It's temporary, though, because my daughter needs it for her room soon (she's almost 2).

But I've been really lucky and just a few days ago, I found a suitable room in a modified industrial building at the harbour (5 minutes walk from where I live), so I'll be moving down there very soon!

I can't wait! :)
http://www.myspace.com/djjackrock
http://www.jackrock.dk
http://soundcloud.com/jack-rock
---
Out now:
Cleymore - "Reel Dance EP (inc. Jack Rock rmx)" - Sui Generiz 09
Jack Rock - "Rendez Vous EP" - Archipel 065
Jack Rock - "Filter Games" - ArtiFarti 007
Storlon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Storlon »

Im living in a "chalet" and i have one room dedicated to music. ... morning time love it !
Last edited by Storlon on Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
livecollective
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by livecollective »

steevio wrote:i have a studio room in my house, but my only neighbours are sheep so i dont have a noise problem, my girlfriend is an artist, so we just get on with our own stuff in our own studios, so there's no distractions.
i tried having a rented studio space when i lived in the city, but it didnt work for me. if i have an idea, i have to just go straight in the studio and get on with it.

feel you, i lived in cornwall for a bit and lived with 2 producers and 2 painters, it was great having the house be a continuous art project. I can't count the times inspiration has come during times i wouldnt want to leave...

but pheek, ultimately i am jealous.
s.k.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by s.k. »

pheek i fully understand you as i am experiencing the exact same joy since 2 months..

did mine in a room at my house, but everything proper this time - from the double walls, complete insulation and acoustic treatment all down to the monitor stands... working in a cool space like that is what i been dreaming of for so long... im sure its the same for you, congratulations.
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

s.k. wrote:pheek i fully understand you as i am experiencing the exact same joy since 2 months..

did mine in a room at my house, but everything proper this time - from the double walls, complete insulation and acoustic treatment all down to the monitor stands... working in a cool space like that is what i been dreaming of for so long... im sure its the same for you, congratulations.
Yes! thanks SK :)

Soon i will be able to post a picture of my studio without a shame :lol:
ulterior
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ulterior »

i will start with making my basement a studio really soon :)
I know that you are trying to disconnect me