SUPPLEMENT FACTS RECORDS 09 VARIOUS ARTISTS
"BIRD LANGUAGE "EP

Review
a - David K ‘Rue Montmartre’
b1 - Catwash (Chris Carrier & DJ W!ld) ‘Brasil’
b2 - Varoslav ‘Soccasoul’

Press infos:
The French connection…

The second 2008 release on Gerber’s Supplement Facts is a three track EP from three different French producers. Essential.

David K, the Parisian producer who has released on labels including Freak n’Chic, Cocoon, Harthouse and Tsuba, and whose Live Show has taken him around the world to Mexico, England, Spain, Italy, Germany, Israel, Romania and more. This is David’s second release on Gerber’s Supplement Facts imprint.
‘Rue Montmartre’ evokes romantic head notions and floaty body motions.
The midway ‘warm’ breakdown is one worth waiting for; and that you know will work the floor.

Catwash (Chris Carrier and DJ W!ld) – Chris Carrier and DJ W!ld officially formed Catwash in 2005. They have previously released on Get Physical, Crack & Speed and their own label Catwash Records. This is their first EP release for Supplement Facts.
‘Brasil’, the style no doubt inspired by the country, is a relentless techno/house journey with heat surrounding it.

Varoslav, a Parisian of Czech origin is a self taught producer who has released on labels including 32 Bit Records, Tishomingo, Je T’aime records and Stirsound. This is his first release on Supplement Facts… expect more to come as he gets further involved with the label.
‘Soccasoul’ invites the darkness in as it begins, gives way to a more forward pushing bizarre house attitude, welcomes back the darkness for the third-way breakdown and then weirds out until the end.

Various Artists ‘Bird Language’ is released July 14th on Supplement Facts

www.myspace.com/davidkblog - David K
www.myspace.com/supai1 - Chris Carrier
www.myspace.com/wildtherealone - DJ Wild
www.myspace.com/ruedeplaisance - Varoslav
www.supplementfacts-records.com
www.myspace.com/supplementfacts

Feedbacks and supports

Dubfire : Another brilliant David K track!

Luciano : David Ks is excellent! Big support!

Loco Dice : Gonna try Brazil out. Sounds nice.

Pig & Dan Fantastic single. OUTSTANDING!

Ben Watt :All inventive! I LOVE Catwash and Varoslav!

Rocco (Rodamaal) I love the original production of all this EP!! SoccaSoul is my favourite one!! Gonna play this one LOUD!!

Funk DVoid : ?Rue Monmartre is excellent!

Konrad Black : A great, well rounded release!

Patrick Zigon :Niiiiice record for h summer! Will play David K for sure.

Luciano "big support !!!!"

Danny Tenaglia "nice one"

Sebo K "i'm into the catwash track. cool groove! support."

Laurent Garnier "I like like both Catwash and Varoslav tracks
will fit very well in the set"

Peter Kruder (Kruder & Dorfmeister) "Brazil is great...in my Box"

Audiofly "a great ep...love all three tracks"

Hernan Cattaneo "excellent, really good release, will play and chart"

D'Julz "nice trax! david's one is sick! will play"

Chaim: charts & plays

Lee Burridge "Brazil is the one for me. Lots of plays for a track that's somehow groovy,
tough and distant all at the same time"

Agnes (moon harbour..)Socca Soul is THE TRACK !!! big big up !!

Remute Denis Karimani (liebe details -einmaleins);socca soul = massive track!
respect!!!

Yannick Labbé (Trickski) "great three tracker! will play that one tonight at cookies.
niiice!"

Ed Davenport "liking the catwash and varoslav tracks. very nice, roovy and interesting!
will try them out. "

Matthias Vogt (Motorcitysoul) I feel all tracks, but even better: Brazil!

Jimpster : All good stuff here but especially into Rue Monmartre. Ace!

Satoshi Tomiie : David K s tune rocks!

Gel Abril ; Great EP from this good label. Love all tracks.?

Nick Warren ;Three fantastic tracks with ?Rue? being my favoruite.?

Markus Enochson : Rue Monmartre is very good, will def play!?

Luca Bacchetti :This ep is amazing!!!!!! A masterpiece!! I'll be hammerring these tracks all the summer!!

Break3000 (Dirtcrew) All 3 tracks ROCK! Excellent package great mix of minimal and house!

Kiki :Got this already some while ago and been playing SoccaSoul in every set ever since!

Claudio Coccoluto :David K is very good.

Karotte Wow! 3 excellent tracks from France!!! I will play it everywhere this summer.

Massi DL .Despite the fact that guy gerber's release with johhny d remix is still my favourite, this new release really does good as well. catwash and varoslave's tracks for me!

Paul Hamill (BBC Radio Ulster) 3 quality tracks. I really like them all.

Dennis Ruyer (Dance Dept. Holland) Awesome awesome release!

Rick Warner (Resident Advisor) Thanks god it's not minimal. While David K's deep Rue Monmatre was solid, and varoslave's warped tribal effort was interesting, it was Catwash's Brazil that really got my head bobbing. The snappy techno styled beats juxtaposed against the sunset-drenched guitars sounds great.