[SUSH12x] Anonym - Detroit Huis (Brothers Vibe Remix)

- wax
::BLM::
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by ::BLM:: »

Nice to add to the collection though right? I love to collect vinyl, just something about seeing my collection grow and grow makes me smile.
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

::BLM:: wrote:Nice to add to the collection though right? I love to collect vinyl, just something about seeing my collection grow and grow makes me smile.
you wanna buy all my old records?
v404
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by v404 »

Red Kite wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:
Btw, what's is with these limited editions popping up everywhere? Vinyl has already become super-exclusive. Why try making it even more exclusive than it already is?
yeah, it's annoying, it just means I have to buy the vinyl and then rip the track myself to my serato... :?

Yeah, 1 sided vinyl exclusives in this day & age are pretty obnoxious & ridiculous IMO. I mean, if it's that good of a track, at least press the same thing on both sides as a service to the consumer who's already forced to pay more than a premium for a poor marketing decision. The additional production cost is negligible & it's an utter waste of space compounded by the fact that it's a total ripoff for the value.. Let alone the fact that consumers are extra screwed if it's warped on the wrong side... which is pretty common in the warmer seasons after it's been in the post & shipped 1/2 way around the world.

Don't get me wrong, I've got plenty of 1 sided records over the years but I still think it's a bit of an FU to the end user/consumer by the label. It's almost as though the label is holding the track for ransom.

Records can cost people like me in the US upwards of $15-20 per record & for 1 track, that's just stupid.. I love you Sushitech but get real!! I'm a fan, not a sucker! Why limit the availability of your music to the very people who want it when you cater to such a niche in the first place..

I know Sushitech isn't the only label to pull this kind of BS but the point remains & I hope & encourage other labels to consider that.

:evil:

/end rant.
sushitech
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sushitech »

v404 wrote:
Red Kite wrote:
patrick bateman wrote:
Btw, what's is with these limited editions popping up everywhere? Vinyl has already become super-exclusive. Why try making it even more exclusive than it already is?
yeah, it's annoying, it just means I have to buy the vinyl and then rip the track myself to my serato... :?

Yeah, 1 sided vinyl exclusives in this day & age are pretty obnoxious & ridiculous IMO. I mean, if it's that good of a track, at least press the same thing on both sides as a service to the consumer who's already forced to pay more than a premium for a poor marketing decision. The additional production cost is negligible & it's an utter waste of space compounded by the fact that it's a total ripoff for the value.. Let alone the fact that consumers are extra screwed if it's warped on the wrong side... which is pretty common in the warmer seasons after it's been in the post & shipped 1/2 way around the world.

Don't get me wrong, I've got plenty of 1 sided records over the years but I still think it's a bit of an FU to the end user/consumer by the label. It's almost as though the label is holding the track for ransom.

Records can cost people like me in the US upwards of $15-20 per record & for 1 track, that's just stupid.. I love you Sushitech but get real!! I'm a fan, not a sucker! Why limit the availability of your music to the very people who want it when you cater to such a niche in the first place..

I know Sushitech isn't the only label to pull this kind of BS but the point remains & I hope & encourage other labels to consider that.

/end rant.
the costs for pressing one sided record are cheaper. its limited edition record. vinyl release only so obviously we wont make the loli out of it. this will probably explain you why there are some one sided records in the market but we don't want to get into this discussion please.

the record will be same price as all other records. cheers :)
b flat
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by b flat »

out now :)
mr g man
Anonym
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Anonym »

Out now!!!!!! Thanks everyone for the support and kind words. Be on the look out for alot more to come this year.
Where where where am I? Who who am I?
pre-amp tango
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pre-amp tango »

got this one about a week ago.
i think it's a perfect rolling warmupper that gets people into the swing of things. :)
dzan
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by dzan »

pre-amp tango wrote:got this one about a week ago.
i think it's a perfect rolling warmupper that gets people into the swing of things. :)
indeed!