- wax
green empire
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

[Resopal Red 25] - Mri / Franklin De Costa - Flabbergast

Post by green empire »

soundfiles:
http://www.wordandsound.de/play/play.m3 ... leid=54218

Resopal Red series celebrates its 25th release with a bold step into the world of modern house music. Those who know the mother labels six year history, know of the labels’ capabilities to roll with the best of them. From the early days releases by Luomo, Dj Pierre, introducing Tigerskin to the current stable of house acts such as Lemos, Kreon, MRI, Art Bleek Anthony Collins and Agnes, Resopal’s successful sublabel RED gets again ready for the deeper side of the floor. The 25th release is a split 12″ by Franklin de Costa and MRI. Take the vitality of the early House movement, then refine it with the fine flavor of Resopal’s blend of modern micro-house and reduced techno that has earned the label respect for over the past years. The results are frighteningly catchy tracks that reflect the current house movement. Franklin de Costa makes his Resopal debut with an outstanding deep tune that keeps the bump rolling with solid bassline bottoms. You’ve probably seen his name to EP’s on Trapez and Sender but this is anything but minimal. MRI sways as well on the classic side with some of the sexiest strings the label has seen - simply deep dancefloor dopeness.

2000 and one (Intacto): “funky De Costa, with a bassline i can n ot get out of my head. full on!!”

hans nieswandt: “playlist! mri: flabbergast ”

Karotte (CocoonGreat Stuff): “tolle platte. mri wie auch franklin da costa super. full support.”

Laurent Garnier (F-Com): “both tracks are definitely down my streets Will play”

Mike Shannon (Cynosure, Wagon: “I dig Franklin's "Blind Spot". A Nice bass hook that will keep it in my crate for awhile. Excellent”

Someone Else/SeanO'Neal: “: ---> Playing it !!!”

Anthony Collins (Liebe*Detail/: “ --> LOVING YOUR TRACK !!!! playing this over the week end for sure !!!! ”
Last edited by green empire on Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mean
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mean »

cool stuff from resopal :)
uritotti
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by uritotti »

nice!
explosion
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by explosion »

very cool - house is a great coming back now ! even the mri remix on the last resopal's onkel brutalo is a good one.
c'a va bien ?
green empire
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by green empire »

update - //more feedback added
green empire
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by green empire »

out now :D
Coog
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coog »

loving the franklin cut... super slick afters.