(soma) mark henning - all star geek + ed davenport remix ...

- wax
gooner
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

(soma) mark henning - all star geek + ed davenport remix ...

Post by gooner »

the first vinyl single from mark's album 'jupiter jive' is now out with remixes by Ed Davenport & Let's Go Outside:

http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/314645-01.htm
https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/con ... _star_geek

reviews:

Dave Congreve – Really strong EP, that’s dark, quirky and unrelentingly funky. A1 & AA2 are my personal faves, will certainly be playing those and charting at 7. 9/10

Jim Masters – Nice EP, lots of darkness, which we all like! For me Ed’s mix is probably the most usable on the floor, nice groove! 7/10

Ryan Elliot – Loving this release. The Davenport mix is pure peak time!! 8/10

Jamie Anderson – Great tracks – will give these a play! 9/10

Dave Martin - Very cool, really just what I'm looking for at the moment. Mark's moved things up a notch. Will play all tracks on the release which is a rarity. Thanks. 8/10

Gregor Tresher – Cool release. I like A1 and AA1. Thanks. 8/10

Laurent Garnier – All Star Geek original is the one for me. Great stuff. Will play everywhere. 8/10

Santi Xpansul - My Favourite is Moody Bastard Remix, and All Star Geek (Original) is a really nice piece of mysterious tech house.

Mike Monday - Have been playing the original of All Star Geek everywhere. I played it at Watergate last week to the best reaction yet...

Shelley Parker – Moody Bastard is excellent – great sounds and production and Ed Davenport’s remix is also great. 10/10

Dave Tarrida – Another quality release. 8/10

Alexi Delano – Digging Moody Bastard and thee Ed Davenport remix. Great job! 8/10

Dan Curtin – Love the energy, big sounds and futurism on all the tracks. The Ed Davenpoirt remix and original mixes are my faves. They sound huge! Full support.
soohy
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by soohy »

moody bastard sounds nice. like it