[Soniculture009] Midimiliz - Subtil (w/ Marc Houle Rmx)

- wax
Dàsz
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[Soniculture009] Midimiliz - Subtil (w/ Marc Houle Rmx)

Post by Dàsz »

With the summer almost starting, Soniculture presents one of its hottest releases ever. Midimiliz aka Extrawelt are back with ‘Subtil’, which is also remixed by the minimal master Marc Houle and Expander & Thinkfreak. Get ready because temperatures should begin rising as of now.

Tracklist:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A1 – Midimiliz – “Subtil” (5’41’’)

Midimiliz are unique in what they do, and this is the reason why ‘Subtil’ is not easy to classify. Techno is there, but you also have warm and organic drum arrangements, straight out from real instruments. The groovy bassline makes it extremely danceable and suitable for any sort of dancefloor. For sure, this is a must have for the summer season.

B1 – Midimiliz – “Subtil”, Marc Houle remix (5’53’’)

Marc does not need any introduction as he is the creative genius of masterpieces such as “Bay of Figs” and “Restore”, both released on M_NUS. His approach to ‘Subtil’ mixes a bit of ebm with acid and of course, techno, resulting in a special treat for all minimal lovers around the world and those in general who are open to new and creative ideas.

B2 - Midimiliz – “Subtil”, Expander & Thinkfreak remix (6’54’’)

The owner of Soniculture and Thinkfreak provide a hypnotic and extremely danceable version of “Subtil”. Using several elements from the original, this approach raises the energy levels considerably, leading several times to intense moments. Driven by pumping techno and using several overlapped basslines, this is a prime time rocker. HOT!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RELEASE: SONICULTURE009

ARTISTS: MIDIMILIZ | MARC HOULE (remixing) | EXPANDER & THINKFREAK (remixing)
TITLE: SONICULTURE009
RELEASE DATE: JUNE 2008
FORMAT: 12” | mp3

www.soniculture.com
ulterior
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ulterior »

not so techtrance as they used to be but still so good!!!
I know that you are trying to disconnect me
yournotfun
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by yournotfun »

midimiliz changed his sounds three or two years ago... i dont know why the surprise!...

subtil original is good.. nothing extraordinary but sounds like I like

the Houle's remix is a bit rudimentary... playing with LFO but not so worked.
i dont found interesting.

the thinkfreak remix is deep !
ulterior
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by ulterior »

yournotfun wrote:midimiliz changed his sounds three or two years ago... i dont know why the surprise!...
Now it is even more different, just play their last album, and compare it to this.., however, music matters and here music sounds good. I like both remixes too, Houle is master for those LFO's, judged by the samples, waiting for the full delight.
I know that you are trying to disconnect me
yournotfun
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by yournotfun »

ulterior wrote:
yournotfun wrote:midimiliz changed his sounds three or two years ago... i dont know why the surprise!...
Now it is even more different, just play their last album, and compare it to this.., however, music matters and here music sounds good. I like both remixes too, Houle is master for those LFO's, judged by the samples, waiting for the full delight.
yeah and that's what i said "two or three years ago" ... non standards was released in 2005... 2008 - 3 = 2005 :)