mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by tone-def »

wow! it's beautiful
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

Sneaky wrote:anyways at the fest I did enjoy the Minus crew members sets and thought Rich's set at the fest was good... .
Yeah i was into it until he did a train wreck mix that nobody seemed to hear except my friends and i (?). Then came another pretty big mixing mistake but no one cared.

We left.
stevësto
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by stevësto »

Harlesden
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Harlesden »

pheek wrote:
Sneaky wrote:anyways at the fest I did enjoy the Minus crew members sets and thought Rich's set at the fest was good... .
Yeah i was into it until he did a train wreck mix that nobody seemed to hear except my friends and i (?). Then came another pretty big mixing mistake but no one cared.

We left.
how trendy
Zsa Zsa
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Zsa Zsa »

You would think with all the money they are obviously making, they would offer memberships for free.

How can you interact with something and involve yourself in a fair exchange when one side presents themselves as space-people from planet 'we think we're bigger and better than everyone?'

There was much less hostility towards m_nus back in the day, when they weren't sleeping on a pile of money with many beautiful women.

This whole deal is such overkill and I dont see how this contributes to the evolution of music. To me this screams elitism (memberships hello!), and builds larger walls than anything open and welcoming. I rather hang out with the guys hamboning- they look like a TON of fun and that I could actually learn a thing or two about creativity.

Scientologists? Maybe. Freemasons? Could be because 'the cube' looks like a space-aged spin-off of the "Square and Compass"

"Upon the highest throne in the world, we are seated, still, upon our arses." .. Michel de Montaigne
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

Harlesden wrote:
pheek wrote:

We left.
how trendy
Yeah right. If you knew me...

We left because after a 2 days of basically no sleep, we wanted to rest before going to another afterparty. DEMF is all about afters. The fest is awesome but to be in those special locations with your friends and avoid crowds is much better.

I didn't know that was trendy.
Eylius
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Eylius »

The sound minus has been pushing hasn't been changed in years which is a bummer, and I haven't really like the releases as of late. Kinda wish another label would step up to the plate and take charge....