[m500/07] Pablo Rez (minisketch ltd)

- wax
Nigralex
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[m500/07] Pablo Rez (minisketch ltd)

Post by Nigralex »

Sweeter than sweet two tracker!! At Minisketch one is not afraid to present new talent and to come up with forward thinking music. The Italian based Pablo Rez is one of those new talents - new as he has had only a few releases so far, talented as what he delivered for this release is sweeter than sweet! This record leaves no doubt that many beautiful releases from Pablo Rez will follow in the future.

M500/07 - Pablo Rez

A-side: Tampopo
B-side: Nagoya

Sample

beatport

Decks.de

andrew grant

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nagoya is my favorite here, trippy and melodic as i like.
will play.
Prudo / Alfa Romero

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks

Anderson Noise

FEEDBACK: Really solid ep from this great neapolitan artist . Nagoya is the best for me....great tune . Tampopo with his nice jazzy tunes and swingin\'melody-piano for your finest after party
Gretz

phutura

FEEDBACK: i like this release tampopo is defenetly my fav both in playlist!
matteo spedicati

hey guys

i like this track! m500_07_Pablo_Rez_Tampopo.mp3

ciao!
mark henning

Julius (Overnight London/Moveout Warsawa)

Tampopo - Nagoya: The perfect wave for the incoming hot summer...

Joy Kitikonti

FEEDBACK: I\'m really feeling the \"Nagoya\" track...great for travelling to and playing.
Konrad Black

FEEDBACK: M500 is getting better and better. This one is probably my favourite to date. Both tracks are beautiful, but Nagoya is definitely the one for me. THANKS!

santi xpansul