[NY] IVAN SMAGGHE NYC SHOW CANCELLED- ivan in hospital

any
Graphikt
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

[NY] IVAN SMAGGHE NYC SHOW CANCELLED- ivan in hospital

Post by Graphikt »

Dear friends,

We are very sorry to have to bring this news to you as just today Wednesday 11th June at 1:00pm, we recieved a phone call from AM ONLY Management saying that the long awaited return of Ivan Smagghe to NYC WILL NOT HAPPEN as he has been taken to the emergency room due to serious health problems. Many of you have been very keen on seeing this show and we are just as upset about this as you. We wish Ivan a fast recovery and hope that he gets well soon. Please see below for the OFFICIAL TOUR CANCELLATION LETTER from AM ONLY.

For anyone that has purchased tickets for this show online via LOVE's website already, please go to your PayPal account that you purchased your tickets with and request for a refund. If you have any problems what so ever, please email LOVE directly at knock@musicislove.net with your FULL NAME / EMAIL ADDRESS that you used to purchase the tickets with and the AMOUNT of tickets that you purchased.

Please spread the word that this show has been CANCELLED completly to people who you know will be attend.

There will be a sign outside of LOVE mentioning that this party is cancelled in case some people are not able to get this message by then.

We truly apologize again for any inconvenience that this may have caused.

Sincerely,

THE BLK|MARKET MEMBERSHIP TEAM

Dear Taimur and to whom it may concern,

I am Very sorry to inform you that Ivan Smagghe will not be able to make his show in New York this Thursday night. This past week he has been very sick and had to go to the emergency room due to heart palpitations and other symptoms. He was diagnosed with extreme fatigue and stress related illness and has been instructed to calm everything down, which includes not flying and obviously 3 gigs in a row across the Atlantic Ocean. Ivan feels terrible about not being about to perform for his fans and we will try to make this date up as soon as possible.

Any questions or concerns please let me know.

All the best,

Alex Chaykin
Resistance
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Resistance »

Hopefully he recovers soon, in time for his scheduled gig at Fabric in early July.

Get better Ivan
TWITCHN1000
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by TWITCHN1000 »

Resistance wrote:Hopefully he recovers soon, in time for his scheduled gig at Fabric in early July.

Get better Ivan

I agree, get well soon Ivan.

I've seen him dj @ Fabric room 1 & 2 for the last 2-3 years, his sets and selection of music has always been at a high standard.
meffeo
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by meffeo »

Recover soon Ivan
..keep the underground alive..

- myspace -
Resistance
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Resistance »

Seriously does anyone not care what has happened here..

A member of our music fraternity has been taken ill, and whether you're a fan of this dj or not, i thought there would be more compassion shown here on this forum.

Ivan is obviously not going to be reading our posts, but if i were him i would personally find it heartbreaking to see so little interest shown in this.

He could be off the dj-ing circuit for a very long time. a sad prospect.
Harlesden
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Harlesden »

Resistance wrote:Seriously does anyone not care what has happened here..

A member of our music fraternity has been taken ill, and whether you're a fan of this dj or not, i thought there would be more compassion shown here on this forum.

Ivan is obviously not going to be reading our posts, but if i were him i would personally find it heartbreaking to see so little interest shown in this.

He could be off the dj-ing circuit for a very long time. a sad prospect.
lets all hold each other and weep uncontrollably :roll:
Harlesden
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Harlesden »

ps get well soon