What are your favorite djs?

- open
primevil
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by primevil »

grace anxiety wrote:hawtin wouldnt be even in my top 5. ive seen him 4 times and he hasnt blew me away once.

josh wink in up there somewhere.

i think you missed the boat by a couple of years mate. I've seen him do some out-worldy sets (the best), but they seem like a distant memory now, which is a real shame. He’s just too big now, it seems the bigger you get the more chance there is to loose sense of who you really are. :cry:
pantycontrol
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by pantycontrol »

i've noticed a lot of house on here. for me...Doc Martin
"that sounds like a dog fart a hand clap"
Marcus Stork
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Marcus Stork »

Hmm.. Got a few from way back and more recent..

Claude Young, Jeff Mills, Dave Clarke, Terry Francis, Luciano, D. Diggler, Marco Carola, Joel Mull, Villalobos, Amé, Kruder & Dorfmeister..
Resistance
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Resistance »

at the moment.... Adultnapper (NYC)
mlexicon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by mlexicon »

David Alvarado - the guy is just flawless technically, never plays no bullshit, each song gets better and better and before you know it your fucken bar tab is up to $150 - plus he's from my home town.

Dj Spun - the guy is always off technically, but always manages to get it back, but he has got this spiritual vibe about him that makes you just root for the guy - wicked track selection, by the end of the show your wondering what the fck just happened? - plus he's one of the nicest guys youll ever meet.

Ricardo Villalobos - you hear him and your like..."fck yes I get you" and your glad you do

Garth - Come in mothership and beam me the fck up to this place - copy/paste to Villalobos also

Nigel Richards (circa 97) - this guy would make you vomet and make you want to save it as an offering to him after the party - Nigel WTF! come back from real estate and the sh!t you play now!!
signatures suck
jonasfromfr
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by jonasfromfr »

Arno gonzalez
tonio barrientos
domenico d'agnelli
chaim
lutzenkirchen
agoria
pantycontrol
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by pantycontrol »

the mountain people...got some DLs on mnmlssgs earlier this year.
"that sounds like a dog fart a hand clap"
Sneaky
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Sneaky »

I thought there was a similar post but oh well here goes again and this is my current list as Ive seen all live recently and they were all great sets, technically proficient with tracks that blew my mind.

Steve Bug
Dubfire
Josh Wink
Keith Kemp
Kyle Geiger
Skoozbot