don't be shy. introduce yourself!
:squirts:
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

bonjour from |0nd0n

Post by :squirts: »

hey everybody,

just a quick to say W0W! what a brilliant board :D
I never need to explain my love of mnml to nn-mnml lovers again... sweet.

really looking forward to meeting all of you 8)
ganik
mnml admn
mnml admn

Re: bonjour from |0nd0n

Post by ganik »

Yo :squirts: :wink:

Welcome on board, I already know that you will enjoy here.....

C ya inside :wink:
multum in parvo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

ganik wrote:Yo :squirts: :wink:

Welcome on board, I already know that you will enjoy here.....

C ya inside :wink:
zdravo (sp?) ganik...
i miss croatia, used to go to Brac every summer 8) wot's the scene like out there now?
ganik
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by ganik »

:squirts: wrote:zdravo (sp?) ganik...
Bok ! 8)
:squirts: wrote:i miss croatia, used to go to Brac every summer 8)

Brac is cool, but i think that Hvar is much better :wink: Will you come this year??
:squirts: wrote:wot's the scene like out there now?

Scene in croatia sucks big time, no mnml at all, only tech-house and funky groove shity cluby techno......except when we organize event, but that isnt so often because we have trouble with finding places and government so mostly all our parties are illegal. I love illegal parties, much better then usual. :twisted: 8)

Njoy
multum in parvo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

ganik wrote: Brac is cool, but i think that Hvar is much better :wink: Will you come this year??

we used to go every summer cos my grandparents (yugos) had a little house on the island, not been to hvar... but looking forward to coming back to croatia!
ganik wrote: Scene in croatia sucks big time, no mnml at all, only tech-house and funky groove shity cluby techno......except when we organize event, but that isnt so often because we have trouble with finding places and government so mostly all our parties are illegal. I love illegal parties, much better then usual. :twisted: 8)
lol, london not that different my friend... the vast majority of parties are fairly sh*t, but we have got a few special nights. just went to run on satruday to see zip... a lot of this (*) & a lot of :shock: + zip = total carnage :!:

I was just speaking to another croat last night, Tomislav Panacec? He records as Blacksoul (deep house)... I'm guessing you're probably not feeling his stuff :lol:
ganik
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by ganik »

:squirts: wrote:I was just speaking to another croat last night, Tomislav Panacec? He records as Blacksoul (deep house)... I'm guessing you're probably not feeling his stuff :lol:
Hehehehe, Tomislav Badass Pasanec :wink: He produce and spin house - vocal house, Its quality music, but not my type, thats for sure. From where do you know him?
multum in parvo
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

ganik wrote:
:squirts: wrote:I was just speaking to another croat last night, Tomislav Panacec? He records as Blacksoul (deep house)... I'm guessing you're probably not feeling his stuff :lol:
Hehehehe, Tomislav Badass Pasanec :wink: He produce and spin house - vocal house, Its quality music, but not my type, thats for sure. From where do you know him?
undergroundhouse.net, i did a radio show just before him yesterday so we were chatting on AIM.
-ix
mnml admn
mnml admn

Post by -ix »

Welcome squirts!