[mnml] music and fashion - how much do they belong together?

- open
shypht
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by shypht »

Rochey wrote:Both can be an expression of one's self. In that respect they go hand in hand.

Also you can usually tell what sort of music someone listens to by their clothes.
How many of you here dress like damian lazarus?

People that think they only care about the music generally hate hipsters but, Look at some big name Djs they look like hipsters. No?
I dress like James Holden actually.
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

shypht wrote:that seems like allot of hassle just to wear sneakers in a club.
I also cant figure out if you guys are being sarcastic and taking the piss out of pantycontrol or not. Does one need to be sporting a potato sack and unwashed hair to not be 'dressed up' or something?
neh, he's a cool guy, just being a bit 'contraire'. He's wearing pretty much the same as I wear when I dj/go out: jeans, a t-shirt with some geek fun on it, and that's it. (my shirts usually come from t-shirt hell btw, cheeky!)

Never caared much about fashion, and I think door policies are really the lamest things ever. The only door policy should be that people who come to be obnoxious to others should get out and stay out. But as far as clothes go, hell, wear a potato sack. wear sneakers. wear nothing. As long as you don't come in a nazi outfit :lol:
JBounce
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by JBounce »

meet some cool guys :D :D
its cool to be minimal :)
pantycontrol
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by pantycontrol »

JBounce wrote:Image

meet some cool guys :D :D