Extrawelt

yournotfun
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by yournotfun »

twisted sounds wrote:I cant believe that this thread has only 5 comments, that disappoint me a lot because actually you can see a lot of new producers that cant be different of the rest that we already know...And this guys that not only started recorded their productions for one of the best london labels created by the genius James Holden, also still making magic with their music, creating that quiet ambient with bass and that perfect melodies that can hipnotize anyone who listen their tracks.
I cant express what I feel when I listen their lives, especially when I saw their movements at any gig or the big quality that they show whatever they do.

I just wish and hope and waittt doesnt matter how long, that somebody open his eyes and realize that they MUST TO COME TO ARGENTINA.

thats all what I need.
thanks for DistTheme and the music that we wouldnt listen yet.
I agree with she. These guys have all the f*cking talent to do a southamerican tour... but I think Extrawelt isn't so famous in these countries :(
I have two options: 1) go to Hamburg or whatever germany place... 2) still waiting for the miracle :(
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Rich »

"Doch Doch" is an absolute classic, love it!
twisted sounds
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by twisted sounds »

yournotfun wrote:
twisted sounds wrote:I cant believe that this thread has only 5 comments, that disappoint me a lot because actually you can see a lot of new producers that cant be different of the rest that we already know...And this guys that not only started recorded their productions for one of the best london labels created by the genius James Holden, also still making magic with their music, creating that quiet ambient with bass and that perfect melodies that can hipnotize anyone who listen their tracks.
I cant express what I feel when I listen their lives, especially when I saw their movements at any gig or the big quality that they show whatever they do.

I just wish and hope and waittt doesnt matter how long, that somebody open his eyes and realize that they MUST TO COME TO ARGENTINA.

thats all what I need.
thanks for DistTheme and the music that we wouldnt listen yet.
I agree with she. These guys have all the f*cking talent to do a southamerican tour... but I think Extrawelt isn't so famous in these countries :(
I have two options: 1) go to Hamburg or whatever germany place... 2) still waiting for the miracle :(
take your things because the next year we´ll be in europe listening titelheld live and we wouldnt no fuckin believe it!
grington
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by grington »

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXTRAWELT!!!!

they are absolutly top 10 for me, theire gig at culturebox in copenhagen made loose my voice for days after to much screaming! :D
twisted sounds
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by twisted sounds »

BRAZILLLLLLLLL
LARALARALARALARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I dont know why Im not to older and rich to go brazillllllll
f*ck off !
"If I could paus & grab all the inspiration I have at one moment, I would be able to make much more records, bout the inspiration, I don’t know where it all comes from, its just there, for every sound there is a song to be made..."
yournotfun
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by yournotfun »

twisted sounds wrote:BRAZILLLLLLLLL
LARALARALARALARAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I dont know why Im not to older and rich to go brazillllllll
f*ck off !
and i dont know why my f@cking country didnt book xtrwlt !

that is the big sh!t... we are so unlucky :(
Roberto clementi
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Roberto clementi »

extrawelt are greats
pafufta816
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pafufta816 »

their remix of that margot track is just killer. one of my fave all time tracks.