Dj Konte aka loop.thief

- free art
Sonny-
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Sonny- »

sorry my mistake , it was konpiuta & davidovitch..
there k & d sessions ep on AMR, the tracks "davistos" & "domestos" are def based on produktloops, almost the entire track actualy..

the other tracks could also have fragments of loops in it but i'm not really sure about that...
Storlon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Storlon »

Sonny- wrote:sorry my mistake , it was konpiuta & davidovitch..
there k & d sessions ep on AMR, the tracks "davistos" & "domestos" are def based on produktloops, almost the entire track actualy..

the other tracks could also have fragments of loops in it but i'm not really sure about that...
doesnt sound like it at my ears....
sebastianh
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sebastianh »

Sonny- wrote:sorry my mistake , it was konpiuta & davidovitch..

too bad, its full of loops of artists who released on my label...

and its really sad that i know even met one of the guys before...

is there no respect anymore?

i am even thinking of stopping the loop series or which will be the better solution: you need a login or you have to ask by mail for the download link...
it wasnt my idea to help guys making money out of work of other people and my friends...
Sonny-
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Sonny- »

just listen on beatport you can clearly hear the produktloops in his tracks..

too bad herre (or is it heimel?) been a big fan of the produktloops series since the beginning, was a big fan of the stock artist promotions & the sets they gave to the public too...

would be a loss for my loop collection & music in general...
sebastianh
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by sebastianh »

Sonny- wrote:just listen on beatport you can clearly hear the produktloops in his tracks..

too bad herre (or is it heimel?) been a big fan of the produktloops series since the beginning, was a big fan of the stock artist promotions & the sets they gave to the public too...

would be a loss for my loop collection & music in general...
i think you mix something up. produkt and stock artists are 2 pair of shoes...

currently we're collecting new loops and will be back soon with a new concept for the loops...
shamankick
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by shamankick »

Ask to Beatport for removing to the tracks using your loop.
Your loop packs are clearly released under Creative Commons license.
It might be the solution (?)

Good luck
http://www.subflow.net Webradio dedicated to the Netlabel scene. 256Kbs streaming
konpiùta
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

my work..

Post by konpiùta »

hi folks,
I'm just descovering this now... let me explain this confusing situation to you guys... I've made a few jamsessions with Davidovitch months ago, apparently he recorded those sessions and put them on beatport!!! I'm the first surprised of what I'm reading..! Davidovitch took some produktschallplatten loops for our jamsessions and I didn't know that it wasn't his work! It's really not something I do. My music is ALLWAYS personal and all of my tracks are 100% selfmade!! I never went to sebastians website to pick some stuff! I can sware!! And I would react the same, if I hear some of my sounds in other productions. So, Sebastian I'm really sorry for what he did. That's really not professional...I'll send him an e-mail to tell him that he has to put those tracks away from beatport in the next days and to tell him the confusing situation that he is building around my work with his shity way of work!! ;-)

best regards to you sebastian, ;)

konpiuta
mike wall
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mike wall »

always the same...
damn that he doesnt understand what does it mean with released under Creative Commons license.

please guy´s take a look before using sounds from other people..or contact them if its okay for the owner... but releasing stuff, what isn´t 100% from your own,its really sh!t.
http://www.mikewall.de
http://www.myspace.com/wallbrother

If PAcmAN hAd Affected mIke As A kId
he’d be rUNNINg AroUNd IN dArk rooms,
mUNchINg PIlls ANd lIsteNINg to
rePetItIve mUsIc...

MIKE WALL
DER HUT / SLEAZE / ON AND ON / VARIANZ / SMALLROOM / PlusEIns