[minimood04] so inagawa - deep tokyo ep (fusiphorm rmx)

- wax
hubert vroom
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by hubert vroom »

Hey Guys,

thanks a lot for your kind words and support.
we really appreciate it.

For those of you who are interested in further feedbacks and reviews,
pls check below.

OUT NOW !!! ON VINYL !!!

MINIMOOD004
so inagawa DEEP TOKYO EP incl. fusiphorm rmx

further support comes from Mathias Kaden, Pan-pot, Peace Divison, Tim Green, Sebbo, Dave DK, Mark Henning, John Selway and many more...

mathias kaden (fat, vakant)
i really like the sofartogo track!!!;-)

tassilo (Pan-Pot, Mobilee)
danke für die files. hab gestern den fusiremix gespielt. super track. die ganze platte ist sehr gelungen.

justin drake (Peace Division)
i'm playing afterthought. good solid mid set player. the other two tracks are not doing it for me.

dave dk (moodmusic, playhouse)
like all 3 tracks in this release, but my favourites are the 2 originals, will play both!

tim green (dirtybird , infant , fondation , caravan)
liking the fusiphorm remix the most here. love the stop and starting vocals throughout. nice little funky tune haha. will def play in early sets :)

sebbo (desolat; liebe*detail, trackdown)
alle 3 tracks hammer, habe sie letzten samstag im club gespielt. die a seite ist ein echter brecher, hell yeah!

mark henning (cynosure, freude am tanzen, trapez….)
very nice ep! i like both original tracks plus the remix :)

john selway (csm, abe duque records, ovum...)
afterthought mix sounds really nice!

miguel tutera (sub-static, handheld, eukahouse, toys for boys, kickboxer, unfoundsound)
afterthought (fusiphorm's white tuna sushi at the d7 remix) - amazing bass...is a monster!!! the remix version stays almost true to the original, but: the bassline is a monster!! and a very good hook, with the female voice. very good remix.

review by christopher colak (writer for timeout istanbul mag, basatap.com mag and lecool.com)
"Sofartogo" is best with it's saturated kicks and oldskool sounding base arrangement. Best describing the name of the EP, Deep, groovy Tokyo Nights! "Afterthoughts" is contemporary minimal production with nice arrays and voice over samples. And the remix treatment of Fusiphorm delights the EP which mostly will please all those minimal minimood lovers and wonderers. Very good driving minimal stomper where you may only use to create damage on the dancefloor. Dangerous! Alarms! Minimood is coming...
uebl
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by uebl »

class, especially the remix!