[THEMA009] Ernesto Ferreyra • Epaminondas EP

- wax
FrancoCinelli
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by FrancoCinelli »

AMAZING!

thanks ernestina and lenny for the killer release.
Robert Mallante
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Robert Mallante »

Very nice release indeed.

I have another question for you, will you release maybe another alka rex release?? that thema release is still the best for me, would be awesome if alka rex released another great one on thema
Posso
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Posso »

Thank you guys for the awesome feedback! Been getting a lot of amazing responses on this one, Ernesto is the man and yes guys where taking new directions as always so I think you're going to dig whats coming up next! Keep in mind though none of them will be the same and we try not to conform to any of the current trends. (are some of these trends really still current though?... hmmm) Anyway... more to come! This is going to be a good summer!

Robert Mallante wrote:Very nice release indeed.

I have another question for you, will you release maybe another alka rex release?? that thema release is still the best for me, would be awesome if alka rex released another great one on thema
Actually there will be... THEMA012 is our first in our world project [working title] Where we will be featuring artists from specific Countries/Cities from around the world. THEMA012 - City Life Vol.1 (NYC-USA) will include tracks by Alka_Rex, Function, Nicolas Sauser and Elon. Its coming out before the summer and then shortly after will be THEMA013 - The French Connection Vol.1 Both are limited editions of 600 only. We have artist so far involved in the project from Switzerland, Argentina, Japan, Germany, Holland, England and Greece! its going to be hot project!

Latter on in the year we will also have a solo ep by Alka_Rex as well! We'll keep you posted. Thanks again guys for all the interest and support! It really does make our day!

Remember to buy vinyl!
:wink:
EssentialReload
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by EssentialReload »

and this is great too!!
:)
axens
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by axens »

Love the vinyl tracks! I dont like the digital only track so much, so good choice with this one^
mean
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mean »

lovin thema each release ;)
Dragonsand
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Dragonsand »

Thema is in my top 5 forward techno label right now!

The digital track is awesome...

There are more and more good tracks on digital format...
Coog
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coog »

Played it last weekend and it sounded great! Thanks Len!