troy pierce

- open
grace anxiety
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

my name is grace anxiety because i liked the tune at the time and really liked his old louderbach material. but i agree with rich anytime ive seen him play he's sat bored and dis-interested playing unrealeased minus stuff and spacy minimal. maybe hes suited to a more afterhours vibe nut when he does this peaktime it just doesnt cut it with me.
soapz
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by soapz »

He played amazing for the first hour at 10th anniversary at fabric. But then he just played the typical stuff I was half expecting and it went nowhere after that. My guess he had alot of unreleased stuff from a really good artist that Im not familiar with yet, but then ran out of their tracks.
okzbow
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by okzbow »

soapz wrote:He played amazing for the first hour at 10th anniversary at fabric. But then he just played the typical stuff I was half expecting and it went nowhere after that. My guess he had alot of unreleased stuff from a really good artist that Im not familiar with yet, but then ran out of their tracks.
Magda en Troy are not dj's... they play new, interesting and cool tracks, but always after 2hours they get boring and the flow is gone.

They are deffo not dj's who can rock a room or make a difference. They only are around because of the tracks they get... nothing more, nothing less...
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: troy pierce

Post by Celltek »

grace anxiety wrote:but as a dj i think hes really bad. ive seen him 3 times and the last time i seen him i wanted to leave the club. i think he should stick to producing..
All I have to say is.. Dude, Weak!

I could make about 30 threads about DJ's/Liveacts I dont like and think are boring.. But in the end I'll just look like an idiot and damage my reputation on the board.
PsyTox
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by PsyTox »

our dutch friend sums up pretty much what I'm thinking.
Rich
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Re: troy pierce

Post by Rich »

Celltek wrote:
grace anxiety wrote:but as a dj i think hes really bad. ive seen him 3 times and the last time i seen him i wanted to leave the club. i think he should stick to producing..
All I have to say is.. Dude, Weak!

I could make about 30 threads about DJ's/Liveacts I dont like and think are boring.. But in the end I'll just look like an idiot and damage my reputation on the board.
What? So if I say that I don't rate a Dj or a producer, then I make myself look like an idiot? How does that work? Surely it is more foolish to put shining bright positive comments on everything! Everyone's a winner! You're all great!!! (Richie is GODDDD!!!)

Maybe if you wrote a bit about who you don't rate, and gave some constructive criticism, the artist might see it, take it on board, and try to change his approach to things in future. His style would improve as he gets rid of the bad points, so his music is better, so it is good for everyone! Except that it won't happen, because nobody will post negative comments as nobody wants to be seen as an idiot or damage their reputation on the board...

That, to me, is weak.
nathan_fr
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by nathan_fr »

it smells jalousy on this topic ... :roll:
Coog
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Coog »

another 1000 pages me smell.