mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by grace anxiety »

bob sinclaire. this for real?
New Guy
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by New Guy »

alexx.wolfe wrote:[MINUS071] Bob Sinclar | We Are Underground, And You?

RELEASE INFORMATION:

Artist/Title: BOB SINCLAR | WE ARE UNDERGROUND, AND YOU?
Catalogue No.: M71
Label: MINUS
Format: CD, LP, MP3, WAV
Release Date: TBA

SAMPLES HERE :

bob sinclair - we r underground demonstration mix .mp3 - 1.42MB
i liked the sample, whether it's a mockery or not.
Storlon
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Storlon »

Cube appart, the musical side of the concept could be intersting.
Each of the performers at contakt are encouraged to mix their shows together, overlapping, and creating a new mix out of the unique sound of each artist.
alexx.wolfe
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by alexx.wolfe »

grace anxiety wrote:bob sinclaire. this for real?
No, it was a joke :D
apanell
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by apanell »

it should be a contakt sphere

spheres have higher volume/surface area ratios

minimize surface area:maximize volume

cubes are so passe
punchi
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by punchi »

Y'all are such haters, for christ fucking sake...a lot of people talk here like M_nus owes them something!
punchi
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by punchi »

s.k. wrote:the american way - branding, marketing, then advertise till brainwash the public with your (shitty) brand.

the european way - create a solid product, whatever it takes, a unique product that you own with your hands but mostly with your head. then if its good it will sell by itself.

no offence to those here who are american, but thats the way it is.

also theres a good saying that goes: PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH. so in that relation:

"Mr. Hawtin i know you are reading this so pls. tell me - If you seriously believe that what you do is the future and is the true way to go about things (doing everything digitally that is), then why the fck do you keep releasing vinyl with your label?"

let alone that this Hawtin shmuck doesnt even produce seriously for a very long time now already..... it all sounds like big hypocricy to me.
You europeans sure think you're better than everyone else, that's for sure :roll: ....
Anonym
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Anonym »

punchi wrote:
s.k. wrote:the american way - branding, marketing, then advertise till brainwash the public with your (shitty) brand.

the european way - create a solid product, whatever it takes, a unique product that you own with your hands but mostly with your head. then if its good it will sell by itself.

no offence to those here who are american, but thats the way it is.

also theres a good saying that goes: PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH. so in that relation:

"Mr. Hawtin i know you are reading this so pls. tell me - If you seriously believe that what you do is the future and is the true way to go about things (doing everything digitally that is), then why the fck do you keep releasing vinyl with your label?"

let alone that this Hawtin shmuck doesnt even produce seriously for a very long time now already..... it all sounds like big hypocricy to me.
You europeans sure think you're better than everyone else, that's for sure :roll: ....
Besides the fact that M_nus is and has been a Berlin label officially, OH yeah and Rich was born in England and has dual Canadian and English citizenship. So yeah no offense cause that sucking sound is all yours :D
Where where where am I? Who who am I?