Magda's recordbag stolen

- open
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

:regi wrote:that's a pity for all that promos stored in her HD..but i'm shure she has a backup of all the files..next time she'll pay more attention to her stuff..everyday we learn something :roll:
always bring your laptop to the toilet! lesson learned, yes!
cloutier
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by cloutier »

patrick bateman wrote:always bring your laptop to the toilet! lesson learned, yes!

i don't know about you guys, but i sure like checking my facebook while i'm pinching off a loaf.
Celltek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Celltek »

menos160 wrote:

As far as security for the "cube" no worries it states that Richie is the guardian.
actually, i thought steve carell was the guardian...

And the kids are loving it!

jaco
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by jaco »

Hayden Wright
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Hayden Wright »

scumbags!!! they need there hands chopping off if they get caught

its a big shame but it shows no matter how good you think a crowd is in a club youve still gotta keep an eye out for the nob heads
beema
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by beema »

I think maybe Richie stole it because Magda's sets were completely overshadowing him at every gig
lol
Next NoMansLand Event: Jan Krueger - October 4th
NoMansLand Events
punchi
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by punchi »

I agree that it's weird that she had her equipment taken away and no one said/did anything. I've seen the M_nus people playing and they usually hang with maybe a friend or a manager(booking agent?)
pheek
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by pheek »

woah...

http://www.efluxmedia.com/news_Back_To_ ... 17416.html
A Westchester woman has helped the police to recover her stolen laptop after she was able to to connect remotely to her computer and photograph one of the suspects.

After one of her friends called her to ask if she is online, the woman used a program called Back To My Mac to connect to her stolen MacBook. She gained remote control of her laptop and took of a photograph of one of the thieves. According to The Journal News, the woman works at an Apple store.

Back To My Mac is an utility that searches Mac computers over the Internet and displays them in the Leopard Finder. It includes also a feature called Screen Sharing, thanks to which a user can control the remote Mac as he is sitting in front of it. Back To My Mac requires Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard and a .Mac subscription.
Thanks to the photo, the White Plains police arrested two thieves and recovered $5,000 worth of electronics stolen from the woman's apartment in April.