What's your BEST buy?

- ask away
sorgenkind
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by sorgenkind »

Keagan wrote:
sorgenkind wrote:
Keagan wrote:Or my 808, but I didn't buy it.
may I friendly call you b*****d for this?
:twisted:
yeah, you can.

It's actually my dads. But he doesn't use it anymore- I don't think he ever really did, so I took ownership. :lol:
my former studio mate had an history like yours about his 808. his neighbour gave it to him because he wasn't using it and it was only collecting dust in the cellar. It seems like ppl do no pay for 808s.
I paid my 909 with a lot of sweat (that is, a summer job to buy a drum machine costing me more than a computer with only 12 sounds) so I envy you all.
arns
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by arns »

sorgenkind wrote:
Keagan wrote:
sorgenkind wrote:
Keagan wrote:Or my 808, but I didn't buy it.
may I friendly call you b*****d for this?
:twisted:
yeah, you can.

It's actually my dads. But he doesn't use it anymore- I don't think he ever really did, so I took ownership. :lol:
my former studio mate had an history like yours about his 808. his neighbour gave it to him because he wasn't using it and it was only collecting dust in the cellar. It seems like ppl do no pay for 808s.
I paid my 909 with a lot of sweat (that is, a summer job to buy a drum machine costing me more than a computer with only 12 sounds) so I envy you all.

indeed, 10 years or more ago it was like that, nowadays 808 is evenso or more expensive as the 909 :) (at least in BE)

gr
miba
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by miba »

edirol pcr 500 , couldn't go on without it anymore, cause playing a synth would be hard without it :D

worst buy, korg emx, since i'm a software dude, don't know why i bought it, sold it few months later,
www.myspace.com/mibaprod

ableton live 7 - microkorg - pcr 500 - bcf&bcr2000 - lotsa vst's <3
s.k.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by s.k. »

a floating floor and double walls.

just finishing the whole thing up... now i can safely kill people here without anyone hearing sh!t outside my room.. :twisted:
nihad
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by nihad »

my adam monitors ... or maybe my xone92 :wink:
MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by MINIMALTECHNOHOUSE »

s.k. wrote:a floating floor and double walls.

just finishing the whole thing up... now i can safely kill people here without anyone hearing sht outside my room.. :twisted:
Do you know of any info on this dude, i need to do the same thing (my neighbours called the police the other day, im going to kill them like) lol

I am also a carpenter at wkends so i can do it all myself...
s.k.
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by s.k. »

yes i know all the info you could possibly need. i made some pictures during the construction too, but i made them with my cell phone (was too lazy to get my camera and now im sorry about it but anyway i think you will find the cell pics useful..). being a cerpenter will definitely help, but have in mind that its a lot of work (we did it for 3 weeks non-stop working) and you will at least need someone to help you. good thing is it really works (if you do it right) and theres literary no noise bleeding in or out.

pm me and i will help you with it no worries
isaaclevy
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by isaaclevy »

xone 92