[Contexterrior 021] Miss Fitz - Drifting On

- wax
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

Usually a big fan of Contexterrior releases, but i'm also not feeling this one.. Just seems to me like the easy way out.. a basic groove with a classic accapella slapped on top of it.. there are also very intresting ways you could use that sample and be creative, anyway.. just not for me.. thats all
antonio_pt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by antonio_pt »

guys, it does say the original is 14 mins long. can we reserve further judgement until it's out?
colmenares
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by colmenares »

antonio_pt wrote:guys, it does say the original is 14 mins long. can we reserve further judgement until it's out?
point taken... BUT and a big but here.... usually a short sample showcases the best the track has to offer.. or at least it should so that we feel enticed to go out and buy it! usually... and I think I speak for a lot of people out there, after hearing a 1 minute of a track I already know if it's doing it for me or not

in this case it is def. not doing it for me... but perhaps the full 14 minute track will prove me wrong :arrow:
Future Collective FTW!

http://colectivofuturo.com
antonio_pt
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by antonio_pt »

colmenares wrote:
antonio_pt wrote:guys, it does say the original is 14 mins long. can we reserve further judgement until it's out?
point taken... BUT and a big but here.... usually a short sample showcases the best the track has to offer.. or at least it should so that we feel enticed to go out and buy it! usually... and I think I speak for a lot of people out there, after hearing a 1 minute of a track I already know if it's doing it for me or not

in this case it is def. not doing it for me... but perhaps the full 14 minute track will prove me wrong :arrow:
yes that's true. except for something like toninas - villalobos remix or other of his similar works :wink:

anyway, i quite like these samples and i'll happily buy and play this record. :twisted:
Contexterrior
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

UPDATE

Post by Contexterrior »

change in release date:

please visit contexterrior.com for the latest info
contexterrior.com | myspace.com/contexterrior
tuningspork.com | myspace.com/tuningsporkrecords
b flat
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr