Shadi Megallaa LivePA @ LikeThat(30-07-06) & NEWS

- dj/live pa

Moderators: John Clees, Benjamin Fehr, Tim Tor, Thomas Melchior

Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Shadi Megallaa LivePA @ LikeThat(30-07-06) & NEWS

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

Yoooooooooooo ladies & Germs, Earthlings.. Its been a long time since I have visited you here on planet Earth.. I see you are still in turmoil and are still killing each other.. Well Here is a liveset of mine from the Like That Party in London from last year.. For those of you that missed it the first time around.. All I can say to you prior to indulging yourself in it is, Free your mind and your ass will follow :!:

http://www.shadimegallaa.com/mixes/Shad ... 06-07).mp3

Can't seem to get the link to work, maybe someone can help in that dept.

As far as news goes, it has been a long time some of you may even think i've dissapeared.. well... When one travels thry the galaxies & Milky Ways, he can achieve total clarity in his mission.. I am almost to being finished with my debut Album.. and its a HUUUUUUGE one.. 13-14 and only one of them is techno.. not sure how people might take it, but i was kinda turned off with the techno scene and was spending a lot of time at home and basically falling in love with music all over again.. music with soul.. whateva it may be.. but mainly, Dub, Jazz, FUNK, Trip Hop, Hip hop, soul.. All kindas stuff.. there are lots of guests on the album, thats what made it most memorable making it.. guests are Seph, Dilo, Elephant Pixel, Lucky Luke, Hunny Bunny (thats ma gurl) Michal Ho & STB..

I haven't completely left behind my techno-nicity, For those that missed it, I did a remix of Ilario Alicante's loved works for Front digital.. Also just recently finished 2 VERYYY long remixes.. The first is a 15:15 long remix of Solead&Guet - Lili that will be coming out on Tree Hand 04 as well as a 10:40 long remix of Keintweizer - Coco that will be out on Produkt.. I also have a en EP coming out on a new label called Dilek (basically Miniscule's new vinyl label). The release will feature a track of mine called Giza Visa & a new track i did with my buddy ol pal Michal Ho.. theres also 2 slammmmmmmmmin remixes of Giza Visa from Mikael Stavostrand & Z@p and Muten..

oh also, site will be ready soon for you www geekzzzzz ;)

Sooooo, after going thru hell to get my EU visa for 6 months so i can get some gigs prooved to be a waste so far.. Its valid for another 3 months and i've gotten no gigs in Europe.. So any of you peeeps, if you know anyone that throws parties let them know i'm available.. cuz Switzerland is getting really expensive for me.. So i'm making much money from music (moneys at the gigs, releasing music doesnt generate money just gigs). If it keeps goin this way, at some point i'll have to just stop pursing something and get a job.. a bruthaz gotta live & eat AAAND buy music.. I can't imagine doing anything other than music. I woud still be making music just not pursing a career unfortunately... If anyone can give me any advice please do not hesitate, or BOOK MY ASS IN EUROPE for the next 3 months.. then maybe I can pull it offff.. I'm more than willing to play 8-12 hour marathon sets! Lets do DISSSSSSS

so thats all my news, just wanted to let people know i'm owwwwn the case.. expect some madnesssssssss :twisted:

Be coooool & free yooo miiiiiiind.. :arrow:
vermi
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by vermi »

hey shadi,

thanks for the news update :) grabbed the set the first time, and it's still a great one that gets played from time to time.

looking forward to hear your album when it's finished, always fun to see what people manage to do in genres other than the ones they're usually stuck in.

and the long remixes sounds very tasty, looking forward to them as well! 8)

about the gigs i can't help you (wish i could do, but 'poor' students in expensive country isn't the best combination for throwing a party in a city with non-existent technoscene :()

but i hope you get some more gigs so that you'll dont have to end up on the local grocery;)

and put up a new set soon, i want to hear some new shadi material :D:D

all the best from rainy norway
Hutch
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Hutch »

Dear Shadi,

Please make more hit songs. Plz k Tks Bai!

Your fan,

Hutch
patrick bateman
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by patrick bateman »

Get a 'real' job like the rest of us :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
codix
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by codix »

first a working link ;)
http://www.shadimegallaa.com/mixes/Shad ... -07%29.mp3

hope someone books you! write the hell out of myspace man and i´am sure
you get gigs.

greetz codix 8)
Shadi Megallaa
mnml maxi
mnml maxi

Post by Shadi Megallaa »

hahahaha.. thanks for the feedback fellas.. Hutch, thanks for the nice words ma man.. :) Nice to see i've got some fans out there.. Will have a new mix & liveset for you folks very soon.. Playin live & djing tonite at Jack House in Geneva, so i'll record my sets.. ohh which reminds me, I gotta charge the mp3 gota leave in 2 hours.. thanks for fixin the link Codixitooo..

:twisted:
The_Googly
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by The_Googly »

Good mix.

PS. The Smitten Dicken Ep was hella good. Still in my record bag.
dilo
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by dilo »

support shadiman!!!