mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by -m-a-j-e-s-t-i-c- »

damm to late just got back from londen :shock: :D
mcs
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by mcs »

Coog wrote:Sick party going down in London on May 2nd I believe. Ping Pong party on Cable st. Unit 7 studio. Audio Werner,Cesare, Jicael Mackson!
ahhh yes, great :D

i'd like to go there, how do i have to check tickets for the night? there is a link: http://www.clubtickets.com/uk/2008-05/02/ping-pong.jsp

is this the only chance to get them?

thxalot for all yout tips, i am sure this will become a great weekend 8)
Eylius
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Eylius »

Krul wrote:
Coog wrote:Sick party going down in London on May 2nd I believe. Ping Pong party on Cable st. Unit 7 studio. Audio Werner,Cesare, Jicael Mackson!
aaaah shut up :(. I noticed ping pong on the parties section, but I'm going with my parents and I don't think they'd approve if I suddenly popped in the hotel room at 8am in the morning :(
Always have an alibi my friend. I got away with it last time I was there with my mom, then again she's pretty easy going.
Krul
mnml mmbr
mnml mmbr

Post by Krul »

Eylius wrote:
Krul wrote:
aaaah shut up :(. I noticed ping pong on the parties section, but I'm going with my parents and I don't think they'd approve if I suddenly popped in the hotel room at 8am in the morning :(
Always have an alibi my friend. I got away with it last time I was there with my mom, then again she's pretty easy going.
yeah well my folks are pretty hard on those matters. :p now if I could crash somewhere, I might pull it off if I say I missed the last metro or smth.:lol:
just arrived in london btw, visited the british museum but havent seen much of the town itself really... lot of starbucks though :p
Mark O
mnml newbie
mnml newbie

Post by Mark O »

I highly recommend the tate modern museum aswell.